Jetfan16 Banned Threads Merged

ECURB

HA!HA! you can't stop me, you can only try to contain me!! (j/k, this is the only messageboard where theyve allowed me back yet, lmfao) woohoo!!!! 16 is back!!!!!

I don't know Dave but to ME it kind of looks like Vinny is waving as he's LEAVING the field...ya know?

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I don't know Dave but to ME it kind of looks like Vinny is waving as he's LEAVING the field...ya know?

I think hes going to be watching American Idol with his laptop shut off tonight. Could be wrong - rate he's at - rush hours not looking good.

thanks mate. i think im gonna get some lunch too in a few mins, you should meet me later in the chat room. i want to sex you up mate. i will do nasty things to your taint. trust me i am good.

This really can't be the same guy. This is just getting weird.

Maybe your friend, BP, can bump up your rep points.

no idea what rep points are, i just meant reputation in general. i wouldnt exactly consider Bill to be my friend, the guy can be a little obsessive at times, in case you havent noticed...we did make out once but that was a mistake.

no idea what rep points are, i just meant reputation in general. i wouldnt exactly consider Bill to be my friend, the guy can be a little obsessive at times, in case you havent noticed...we did make out once but that was a mistake.

Please. You two have been rimlapping each other ever since you came back.

HA!HA! you can't stop me, you can only try to contain me!! (j/k, this is the only messageboard where theyve allowed me back yet, lmfao) woohoo!!!! 16 is back!!!!!

Good God Max, what have you done?

I don't post for a couple of days and JN goes to hell!

i highly doubt that. at the risk of getting banned, i gotta say it, and ive said it before, and ill say it again, Bill is about the most childish 40 year old of all time!!!

Coming from you..I'll wear that as a badge of honor!::banher:

i highly doubt that. at the risk of getting banned, i gotta say it, and ive said it before, and ill say it again, Bill is about the most childish 40 year old of all time!!!

View Poll Results: how did you like bill parcells

This poll will close on 02-12-2007 at 12:23 AM

I liked the old miserable bastard

023, 24, 49ersJetsfan, AnthonySerp, bigalbarracuda, billgjetsfan, Buru, ChadLover, ChanTheMaster, CTJets69, CUJet, eric1520, FastLane, freestater, FrustratedFan, FYtheSG, Gangrene, Green Lantern 80, ICWT10, Ikeyman3, Illinois Jets Fan, James Hasty, Jet Blast, Jet-man, JetFuel, Jetnut, Jets4Life, Jets4life335, jetstream23, JETS_for_life, Jets_Fragger, JonDirt, Ken O'Brien #7, kyhangdog, LakeGeorgeJet, mario8723, mudcat21, New York Mick, NFL NYJETS, NyJeTsFaNx93, OldJeffersonJet, phitzc, ptath2, rudajnwhat, RutgersJetFan, SanAntonio_JetFan, Sparky24, TerpJet, TerrapinJet, TheMacExchange, titanbuoy, totallygreen, unchartedm0nkey, USMCNJ, wehrkreise

55 80.88%

I like the new kinder bill parcells

Buzzsaw, CaptainVilma, JordanZ, JWilcox, LadyJET2280, nmac21, pauliec, PeteGee77, RMJK, SBIIICHAMPS, sjjetfan, SMC, WestCoastOffensive

13 19.12%

And the results are in..You and your buddy's are in the minority :P:Nuts:

And the results are in..You and your buddy's are in the minority :P:Nuts:

i have absolutely no idea what you are referring to, but whatever it is, "i" didnt vote, maybe "my buddies" did, but i have absolutely no clue whats that about. maybe you could shed some light on it for me mate!

Archived