QB Feidler 9

OL Charles Thomas 76 RT A.Jones 79

Defense

DL Lance Legree 70 DT Pouha 91 DT Tim McGill 95 Joey Evans(?) 96

LBers Barry Gardner 53

DB's Justin Miller 34 S Andre Maddox 41 S Kerry Rhodes 37

ST's P Ben Grahamn 7 P Micah Knorr 4

PK The Nuge 1

Houston with 39? I thought it was 21, at least thats what the jets roster on espn says.....

Justin Miller wearing 34 absolutely BLOWS. 34 is a running back or safety number, not for a corner.

Hopefully Donnie retires and Miller takes that number. 34 SUCKS!

Why are 34 and 39 bad numbers? They are unique numbers for both their positions, they can become unique very good players maybe.

It just bothers me because it's odd.

And I absolutely hate it when wide recievers wear numbers in the teens. :lol:

EB, 20-39 are traditionally cornerback numbers and some have even had numbers in the 40's. 34 isn't all that weird. Aaron Glenn was #31...did you find that weird?

As far as wide recievers wearing numbers in the teens, that also pisses me off. It was fine when Keyshawn did it, but now every egotistical POS that switches teams is number 11, 17, or 18 and so are all the rookies. 80 to 89...if you don't like any of those numbers, tough sh*t. I don't see Mike Nugent clammoring to wear 85 or Justin Miller raising ten kinds of hell to be #9.

EB, 20-39 are traditionally cornerback numbers and some have even had numbers in the 40's. 34 isn't all that weird. Aaron Glenn was #31...did you find that weird?

As far as wide recievers wearing numbers in the teens, that also pisses me off. It was fine when Keyshawn did it, but now every egotistical POS that switches teams is number 11, 17, or 18 and so are all the rookies. 80 to 89...if you don't like any of those numbers, tough Sh#t. I don't see Mike Nugent clammoring to wear 85 or Justin Miller raising ten kinds of hell to be #9.

I like 21, 22, 23, 24, 26, 27, 29 and 31 as corner numbers. The rest can go to hell, all those other numbers SUCK for corners.

Running backs, anything over 34 and under 21 I hate.

I agree with you on those wide recievers. FRICKI EVERY ROOK IS WEARING NUMBERS IN THE TEENS!! Fitzgerald, braylon edwards, etc etc on and on. I HATE IT!!! even randy moss!

JUSTIN MILLER PLEASE CHANGE YOUR NUMBER

use either 21 23 or 27 dont think

Freeman McNeil will mind if you

use (24)I'd suggest you ask first!

#34 pu$$y number!

Better ask "Big Play" Ray if you can have #24, too - he might have something to say about it! ;)

Archived