What are u listening to right now?

On 6/28/2019 at 2:55 PM, Apache 51 said:

I can remember listening to his Changesone album in like 1976/77, my cousin had it she was 13, and I was 11.  Don't remember the songs but remember the album cover.

He had one blue eye and one brown although this was black and white cover? What an album.

Love that tune...one of my favorites.

Came on so loaded man, well hung and snow white tan.

5 minutes ago, Peace Frog said:

That's my favorite Bowie song.

We live for just these 20 years, do we die for 50 more?

Bowie was lyrical genius.  It's hard for me to say what my favorite Bowie song is;  he's my favorite solo artist of all time (Prince close 2nd).  So I love his entire collection but if I had to pick some of my favorites it would be something like:

Moonage Daydream, 5 years, Oh you Pretty Things, Suffragette City, Heroes, Seven. Rock N Roll suicide 

**** so many more...so hard to narrow it down.

• Sympathy 1

On 7/2/2019 at 8:16 PM, T0mShane said:

I’ve seen Black Keys twice. Ungodly boring. I’d imagine MM will be fun, though.

I've seen them before, I thought it was incredible 2 dudes could make so many sounds.  I was impressed.

MM is great, seen them quite a few times.  Always a great show.  They bring a lot of folks on stage, they almost get to like a 10 piece at times some series extended jams. 

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, JiF said:

I've seen them before, I thought it was incredible 2 dudes could make so many sounds.  I was impressed.

MM is great, seen them quite a few times.  Always a great show.  They bring a lot of folks on stage, they almost get to like a 10 piece at times some series extended jams. 

I actually felt bad about typing that abut The Black Keys because the concert experience is so subjective and what some people find awesome, others find to be sh*t (and vice versa). My bad

1 hour ago, T0mShane said:

I actually felt bad about typing that abut The Black Keys because the concert experience is so subjective and what some people find awesome, others find to be sh*t (and vice versa). My bad

You are forgiven, Tom.  

...this time...

• 2 weeks later...