The Jets Are Hiring - Graduate Assistant

Maxman

http://footballjobs.teamworkonline.com/teamwork/r.cfm?i=12250

Communications: Media Relations/Servicing

Media Relations Graduate Assistant - New York Jets (Hempstead, NY)

nyj_100.gif

Reports To: Director of Media Relations

Overview: A graduate assistant in the New York Jets Media Relations Department is a key member of the media relations staff. Our goal is to provide you with on-the-job training, real-life work experiences and a hands-on knowledge of every aspect of what is required to work in the NFL, in a major market, in media relations. This graduate assistantship could be the last step in your sports public relations training. We are looking for qualified individuals who have proven themselves at the college level or have excelled in similar positions in the NFL or in other major sports

Duties: The graduate assistant of media relations will be responsible for a variety of duties, including

Sounds interesting. I started out pursuing a career in sports with my Communications major but have started to focus more on my International Affairs major. Maybe I'll just drop them a resume for the hell of it. Worked a PR internship with Aflac and their baseball game last summer so maybe that will help me.

Sounds interesting. I started out pursuing a career in sports with my Communications major but have started to focus more on my International Affairs major. Maybe I'll just drop them a resume for the hell of it. Worked a PR internship with Aflac and their baseball game last summer so maybe that will help me.

Just don't mention my name or this site and you should have a shot.

I would apply but I'm only a freshman right now so I don't have too much to go on lol. I'm also a Poly Sci major which wouldn't help much either, but if this job is open 3 or 4 years from now I'll apply.

Chances are they will fill the position within the 3 or 4 year time frame ;)

Archived