Favorite Serial Killer

drago

Gacy.

I had a criminology class with a guy who worked in the prison gacy was in before he died. He brought some pics to class of him with Gacy and even a couple pics of his artwork.

Guy was huge into clowns. Creepy stuff.

I'm so happy you said gacy, that man was F'in crazy man...holy sh!t

I dont know, and I think this thread is sick... but I will gladly find pictures...

0,,4370956,00.jpeg

LOL!

I have an old friend that lives in Monterey Park (LA County), his wife grew up in their home. When she was a child, Richard Ramirez Killed somebody right across the street from their house! You can see the little pink home from their front window!

Ed Gein liked to put sewing needles in his "taint"

My wife has many books on serial killers(Her Dad was a Police Chief who appeared on HBO's Autopsy series)

Gein was a sick mofo.

You sure that was gein? I thought that was an old guy that died in the 1920's. The guy i'm talking about had about 10 to 20 needles all over his groin area, taint, and testicles. there was an x-ray i'm sure ecurb will find lol

You sure that was gein? I thought that was an old guy that died in the 1920's. The guy i'm talking about had about 10 to 20 needles all over his groin area, taint, and testicles. there was an x-ray i'm sure ecurb will find lol

MY bad...you are right....

I am not the expert my wife is. if i die she did it but will get away with the crime.

Albert Hamilton

Apparently subject to hallucinations, he would shake his fist at the sky and repeatedly scream, "I am Christ!" Obsessed with sin, sacrifice, and atonement through pain, Fish encouraged his children and their friends to paddle him until his buttocks bled. On his own, he inserted numerous needles in his groin, losing track of some as they sank out of sight. (A prison X-ray revealed at least 29 separate needles, some eroded with time to mere fragments.) On other occasions, Fish would soak cotton balls in alcohol, insert them in his anus, and set them on fire. Frustrated by agony when he began slipping needles under his own fingernails, Fish lamented, "If only pain were not so painful!"

MY bad...you are right....

I am not the expert my wife is. if i die she did it but will get away with the crime.

Albert Hamilton

Apparently subject to hallucinations, he would shake his fist at the sky and repeatedly scream, "I am Christ!" Obsessed with sin, sacrifice, and atonement through pain, Fish encouraged his children and their friends to paddle him until his buttocks bled. On his own, he inserted numerous needles in his groin, losing track of some as they sank out of sight. (A prison X-ray revealed at least 29 separate needles, some eroded with time to mere fragments.) On other occasions, Fish would soak cotton balls in alcohol, insert them in his anus, and set them on fire. Frustrated by agony when he began slipping needles under his own fingernails, Fish lamented, "If only pain were not so painful!"

this fish guy was also exstatic about his execution, he said something to the effect of "its the only pain i haven't experienced"...i hope he wasn't from the midwest too, cause we have too many out here. Sh!t i live 5 miles from dahmer's palace, its been torn down since...

this fish guy was also exstatic about his execution, he said something to the effect of "its the only pain i haven't experienced"...i hope he wasn't from the midwest too, cause we have too many out here. Sh!t i live 5 miles from dahmer's palace, its been torn down since...

Fish is a DC guy...No Pun Intended...

http://www.crimezzz.net/serialkiller_index/index.php

He was also into Coprophagia

Coprophagia is the consumption of feces, from the Greek copros (feces) and phagein (eat). Many animal species have evolved to practice coprophagia; other species do not normally consume feces but may do so under unusual conditions. Only in rare cases is it practiced by humans.

As far as movies based on gein,off the top of my head I can think of:

Ed Gein(duh)

Psycho-norman bates

Texas Chainsaw Massacre-leatherface

Silence of the Lambs-buffalo bill

I'm sure theres plenty more,but those are the big ones that I've always heard associated with Gein.

Archived