Ricky Williams...Prepping for a return?

GM

Ayurveda me this: Can he NOT smoke pot? Forget it. He threw his career away, but mostly because he didn't have the discipline - or the desire - to follow the rules. My guess is he'd be more interested in circumventing a positive test than NOT smoking when he's playing. God, who cares. Hell, I don't care. Can't say why I'm talking about it. :bag:

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/chronicle/archive/2007/03/01/SPG5KODA3M1.DTL

sp_williams_0098_kr.jpg

Yes, Williams hopes to play football in the NFL this year. Soon, he will petition the NFL commissioner for reinstatement, having been suspended in '06 for flunking that fourth drug test.

LOL as I was opening this thread I was saying outloud "please have a pic, please have a pic, please have a pic"

....and you delivered! Good one

Good for Ricky. I find it pathetic a guy like Leonard Little can get 5 DWI's and kill 2 people and still play every Sunday yet Ricky is treated like Osma Bin WeedSmoker for smoking up.

That's an outstanding point. Furthermore, I remember seeing a while back that the husband of the family he killed is a photographer fot StL and has to watch that a$$hole play football everyday. He refuses to ever take a shot of Little on the field. The NFL can be the most hypocritical league sometimes.

That's an outstanding point. Furthermore, I remember seeing a while back that the husband of the family he killed is a photographer fot StL and has to watch that a$$hole play football everyday. He refuses to ever take a shot of Little on the field. The NFL can be the most hypocritical league sometimes.

Really? Thats messed up. It amazes me what you can and can't get away with.

Archived