She's Here!

Ryno the Jet

Okay, I know this is OT, but I don't care! My adorable baby girl is far more important than offseason BS! I am the proudest poppa on Earth! She arrived on Saturday! Check her out (see sig and avtar)!

congrats and good luck, I have a 4 year old daughter going on 16.

congrats and good luck, I have a 4 year old daughter going on 16.

I am so afraid of her aging! I was interagating a newborn boy in the nursery yesterday to make sure he was not making eyes at my precious lil' bundle!

Ryno --

Congratulations! May God Bless that beautiful girl each and every day. I hope Mom is feeling well.

Thanks Max. I have been waiting to post the news almost as much as the anticipation of her arrival! Love the site, keep up the good work!

Congrats Ryno. Say goodbye to any hope of sleep for the next few months. :)

She has actually been very well behaved so far, but I know the "good times" are on their way. Right now, she could scream at the top'o'her lungs for hours and it will still sound like the most wonderful noise I have ever heard!

Congrats to you & the Mrs!

Thanks Tom! Great to hear from you! Holli is doing great! I can't wait to get Rhylan Shea (BTW: Daddy picked out the middle name and Holli has no idea where it came from! She past up on Joe Willie...) in her Jets gear! Looking forward to a pint and maybe a cigar next time we meet!

Congrats Ryno !!! But with names like "Shea" and "Metz" you should probably post on an MLB/NL East board....

:baby: :baby: :baby: :baby: :baby: :baby: :baby: :baby: :baby: :baby:

She will be a Stros/NL Central fan, thank you very much, but let us not forget what team performed miracles at Shea way before hermie came along and made his mark at the meadowlands!

Congratulations!!! She's a beauty! See, I knew it! Remember my telling you and Holli that the two of you would make beautiful babies??!!!

So glad that everyone is doing well. Again, congratulations on your bundle of joy.

I am so afraid of her aging! I was interagating a newborn boy in the nursery yesterday to make sure he was not making eyes at my precious lil' bundle!

You now have a legitimate reason to sit on your couch and clean your shotgun. When she gets older and 'guys', not 'boys', are making eyes at her.......it will be known as the INTIMIDATOR.

Conratulations on your newborn baby girl. The miracle of childbirth can leave people speechless. I know when I was born, I was so surprised that I couldn't talk for a year and a half! ;)

You now have a legitimate reason to sit on your couch and clean your shotgun. When she gets older and 'guys', not 'boys', are making eyes at her.......it will be known as the INTIMIDATOR.

Conratulations on your newborn baby girl. The miracle of childbirth can leave people speechless. I know when I was born, I was so surprised that I couldn't talk for a year and a half! ;)

:lol: TOO FUNNY!

Thanks man, BTW; who won the game yesterday? I have lost touch with reality...A&M lost on Friday perposally so I would not miss anything!

Okay, I know this is OT, but I don't care! My adorable baby girl is far more important than offseason BS! I am the proudest poppa on Earth! She arrived on Saturday! Check her out (see sig and avtar)!

Congratulations!

Archived