Final four picks?

Columbia Jet Fan

2 BE teams in the FF? That's a little nuts considering only 4 times in the last 17 years has a BE team made the FF. if one of those BE teams make it I'll be shokced, if more than one makes the EE i'll be shocked.

Isnt it 5?

Lousiville, Syracuse twice and Uconn twice.

Isnt it 5?

Lousiville, Syracuse twice and Uconn twice.

Louisville wasn't in the BE when they made it. The list is SU in '96 & '03 and UConn in '99 & '04. pretty short list considering UNC and duke alone have 7 appaearances each in the same time period.

Ohio State, Texas, Wisconsin, UCLA

National Title game: Ohio State over UCLA

OSU and Texas have the 2 most talented players in the country (Oden and Durant), and have enough complementary parts and coaching to get them to the Final 4. Choosing Texas over Georgetown and UNC was difficult, seeing as how hot G-Town finished the season and how talented UNC is. However, the Big East is NOT as strong as it is perceived (5th in the RPI) and UNC is relying mostly on freshman talent. That's why I feel Texas will pull the upsets.

However, only OSU is good enough to win it all. They have everything you need to win a national title and an NBA ready center to power them past a relatively easy side of the brackets.

Plus, OSU was the team I picked before the season started. No way I'm turning my back on them when they've come this far.

have to pick 2 non #1 seeds

Pitt is a sleeper, this is how you win pools

picking 4 #1 seeds will never win you a pool

I am not telling you to pick 4 #1's but history tells us the Big east struggles in the Tourney so to have 2 of them in the FF is probably not the safest way to go.

I never watch the game before march madness...so on a whim i took

Georgetown over Pitt

and Tenn, and Georgia Tech in the final four

are any of these teams defensive teams? and do they have good guards?

cause that's all i look for

Archived