This is Bill Belichick's last season

Ghost

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2007/scorecard/03/13/truth.rumors.nfl/index.html

The Patriots have been so aggressive that one NFL observer has a theory: Bill Belichick is firing all his guns at once because he wants to go out on top. The folks at ProFootballTalk.com say the Pats' spending spree has all the makings of a run at one final Super Bowl before Belichick packs it in as a coach of the Pats.

-- Boston Herald

theory = not fact

Example: I have a theory that Smizzy is in fact a woman trapped in a man's body. There is no proof at least until Max comes forward.

I know what you mean. But, maybe this is the reason why he is on a spending spree.

just out...

Does Brady Want to 'Come Out' On Top?

Highly placed sources in the Patriot front office have indicated that the Patriots recent buying binge may be unrelated to Bill Belichick's plans after all. The new scoop that has every major newspaper and wire service in a frenzy is that this may be Tom Brady's last year. According to an unnamed source, Brady wants to retire so that he can spend time with his two unborn children. Apparently, Brady hopes to be a "house husband" while his long term "confidant," Blaine McQueen, will serve as the couple's breadwinner. McQueen, 32, is a well-known hair stylist in the Boston area who has catered to big names including Ian McClellan. With McQueen's business taking off -- and the two surrogate mothers for the couple's children paid for -- speculation is rampant that Tom Brady wants one more ring before hanging up his cleats and calling an end to his faaaaaaaaaabulous career.

--M. Richardson, Boston Tribune, Editor, Alternative Lifestyles Page

I know what you mean. But, maybe this is the reason why he is on a spending spree.

Why?

The misconception is that the Patriots are exhibiting behavior they have never before.

AGain, they have shopped in Macy's before (Colvin). True or not, someone on KFFL said Colvin's contract absorbed a higher first year % then Adalius'.

Wes Welker for 18 million over 5 years is hardly Earth shateering and Stawllworth's is a one year contract. I seriously doubt he sees Year 2 in Patriots' blue.

I think Belichik's time is on the shorter end of the scale, but not quite yet. I think, this is PFSIKH speaking, that he values his place in history. I think he is gearing towards another run like the Patriots were on from 2001-2004. After that, I could defintely see him retiring to disappear.

Why?

The misconception is that the Patriots are exhibiting behavior they have never before.

AGain, they have shopped in Macy's before (Colvin). True or not, someone on KFFL said Colvin's contract absorbed a higher first year % then Adalius'.

Wes Welker for 18 million over 5 years is hardly Earth shateering and Stawllworth's is a one year contract. I seriously doubt he sees Year 2 in Patriots' blue.

I think Belichik's time is on the shorter end of the scale, but not quite yet. I think, this is PFSIKH speaking, that he values his place in history. I think he is gearing towards another run like the Patriots were on from 2001-2004. After that, I could defintely see him retiring to disappear.

If you think about it, this is the same team when the pats won their first two superbowls. If that doesn't scare, I don't know.

If you think about it, this is the same team when the pats won their first two superbowls. If that doesn't scare, I don't know.

Are you talking personnel?

I know the argument is dismissed, but this is a young team. The 2001 team was drastically different from the 2003 team. Smith cranking out a 1000, Brown with 100+ catches, Patten #2 and Milloy, Hamilton, Phifer, Otis and Ty leading the D. Two years later, Smith was closing his New England career and Branch, Givens, Wilson, Harrison, Vrabel and a few others had taken over leading roles.

The team has age issues at LBer. Adalius is a step in the right direction. There is an obvious need for more youth. However, everywhere else is fairly young.

Brady will be 30. Maroney is in his 2nd year. The five likely wideouts Stallworth, Gaffney, Caldwell, Welker and Washington are all 25-27. If Jackson is back from injury he will be 23. Watson and Thomas 26 and 23 respectively. On the OL, 8 of the 9 (4 of 5 starters) that saw significant time are under 30. The DL and DBs are similar. Seymour-Wilfork-Warren are 27 and younger. Assante-Hobbs-WIlson-Sanders and Gay if he returns, are 26 and younger.

15 of 22 starters are younger then 30 entering 2007.

This team is built to win for awhile. With Brady behind center, they have no problems at the most important position. If they can mix in some youth at LBer to be ready by the time Vrabel and Adalius become too old, there is no reason they should not be contenders, serious contenders for the next 5 years at the very least.

Are you talking personnel?

I know the argument is dismissed, but this is a young team. The 2001 team was drastically different from the 2003 team. Smith cranking out a 1000, Brown with 100+ catches, Patten #2 and Milloy, Hamilton, Phifer, Otis and Ty leading the D. Two years later, Smith was closing his New England career and Branch, Givens, Wilson, Harrison, Vrabel and a few others had taken over leading roles.

The team has age issues at LBer. Adalius is a step in the right direction. There is an obvious need for more youth. However, everywhere else is fairly young.

Brady will be 30. Maroney is in his 2nd year. The five likely wideouts Stallworth, Gaffney, Caldwell, Welker and Washington are all 25-27. If Jackson is back from injury he will be 23. Watson and Thomas 26 and 23 respectively. On the OL, 8 of the 9 (4 of 5 starters) that saw significant time are under 30. The DL and DBs are similar. Seymour-Wilfork-Warren are 27 and younger. Assante-Hobbs-WIlson-Sanders and Gay if he returns, are 26 and younger.

15 of 22 starters are younger then 30 entering 2007.

This team is built to win for awhile. With Brady behind center, they have no problems at the most important position. If they can mix in some youth at LBer to be ready by the time Vrabel and Adalius become too old, there is no reason they should not be contenders, serious contenders for the next 5 years at the very least.

If you guys had Thomas and Stallworth, I think the Pats would of won the superbowl for sure. Assante Samuel is one the best CB;s in the league, Thomas could play any position in the front 7, Rodney lost a step because of injuries. The Pats defense would def be ranked better then the defense of 2001. With the offense getting deep threats, that should open up the running game, especially with the talented OL the Pats have.

Brady is gay and has a noodle dick... he is worse...

Looking at his last 2 girlfriends....His dick isn't in too bad of shape. But we won't ever know for sure unless the pats fans take it out of their mouth long enough for the rest of us to get a look at it.

Splat the Pats

Squish the Fish

Kill the Bills

J-E-T-S until I D-I-E !!!!

Archived