The Official HOT CHICKS THREAD

Smizzy

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jetsbabe is better looking than a lot of the more "skankie" chicks I've seen posted here. Some are remarkably beautiful. ....guess that's what makes the world go 'round. What one person finds beautiful, another finds skankie.

She's twenty though - so keep it clean....

I do have a question. And not that it's a bad thing - but when did big asses come in vogue? Some of the butts in this thread are BIG.

Jetsbabe is better looking than a lot of the more "skankie" chicks I've seen posted here. Some are remarkably beautiful. ....guess that's what makes the world go 'round. What one person finds beautiful, another finds skankie.

I do have a question. And not that it's a bad thing - but when did big asses come in vogue? Some of the butts in this thread are BIG.

You want women to have small butts? Women should have curves. Butts,boobs,hips,thighs, the whole nine.

Lol the women comment when we drool at the skinny broads, and then they comment when we drool at the meaty ones, sheesh.

Garb, just a little curious, why do you even come into this thread, I would say there is about a 98.7% chance that there is something here you won't approve of and I am sure you know that as well, so are you just playing hall monitor? I know there are some threads on here that I don't bother with just because I know there is zero interest to me.

Carry on

Posting your own picture in a hot chicks thread is never a good idea. Especially when it looks like you got hit in the face with a shovel that had more of a personality than you. :box:

Well, she has more balls than anyone sniping at her. Tell ya what, why don't both of you post revealing bikini pics and we'll see who looks better? Yeah, yeah, I know you didn't plan on being bikini ready for another two months. :rolleyes:

I seem to be the only one posting actual images in this "Official Hot Chicks Thread". Please start another thread if you want to debate JB's looks or anything else. In this thread, words should be kept to a minimum.

Anyway, here are a few images of Mizuki Horii. Gotta love the last name.

c005592703080982xz0.jpg

c005592702073168ki7.jpg

a557497614fu6.jpg

Lol the women comment when we drool at the skinny broads, and then they comment when we drool at the meaty ones, sheesh.

Garb, just a little curious, why do you even come into this thread, I would say there is about a 98.7% chance that there is something here you won't approve of and I am sure you know that as well, so are you just playing hall monitor? I know there are some threads on here that I don't bother with just because I know there is zero interest to me.

Carry on

I find it facinating, actually. Humans - all the various tastes folks have - what folks find attractive...blah, blah, blah....plus, no offense, Joey, but what did I say that was bad? I just asked when really big asses came back in vogue. I did not say anything negative about "meaty" or "curvy" - I should be a fan of "meat and curves" - I'm just asking a flippin' question! Yeesh!;)

Archived