Is Michael Vick a Better QB Than Matt Schaub?

raffyD

Based on the thread title I'm guessing most of you think I'm f@cking around, but I'm not. Think about it, do you trust your head coach and gm? I know I do.

I'm guessing that the Atlanta franchise is not run by complete imbeciles. I don't know for sure but you'd think they have some ability to evaluate talent and make decisions for the good of the team.

With that in mind, I'm thinking that Schaub may not be the QB messiah that some teams have made him out to be (or what Atlanta has made him out to be).

Just a gut feeling.

Vick is an awful, awful QB, but Schaub has done absolutely nothing to prove he's better.

I guess being a preseason God is reason enough for teams to give up ridiculous amounts of **** for a player.

They gave up a lot! That's what is bothering me so much.

Atlanta is giving the reigns to Vick because they don't want to say after 5 seasons that their former #1 overall pick and a guy they've given what? $150 million too isn't an NFL calibear starter, witch Vick is not if you want to win championships. Poor Bobby Petrino, we barely knew thee, you'll be gone in 3.

Vick is not a good QB. What he is, is a playmaker which is why he has won some games with the Falcons. If he learns to sit in the pocket and become more of a passing QB which he has shown the potential to do in the past he could be a good QB. In my eyes a QB who runs the ball alot and is not a great passer while yeah he is exciting to watch and will win a couple of games will never win the big one. Like Vince Young did win some games this past year but they were on his legs and not with his arm. Once that dimension gets slowed down what is he going to do, I feel that he like Vick will never be a great passer in the NFL.

wasn't Vick the worst rated passer last year? I'd HATE it if he were our QB-I'll take Chad or Clemens or Matt Schaub anyday-even those days that Vick finally does produce (you know,the 3 games a year) over an always-running-out-of-the-pocket-looking-to-make-a-big-play guy LIKE Vick

Atlanta is giving the reigns to Vick because they don't want to say after 5 seasons that their former #1 overall pick and a guy they've given what? $150 million too isn't an NFL calibear starter, witch Vick is not if you want to win championships. Poor Bobby Petrino, we barely knew thee, you'll be gone in 3.

atlanta is positioning itself to get Brohm from Louisville in 2008. Petrino wants his old QB. He will wait a year, and in meantime he unloaded Schaub for high value before he became a free agent next year.

Vick will be canne dafter 2007 season, unless he has a fantastic season, and Petrino reconsiders.

atlanta is positioning itself to get Brohm from Louisville in 2008. Petrino wants his old QB. He will wait a year, and in meantime he unloaded Schaub for high value before he became a free agent next year.

Vick will be canne dafter 2007 season, unless he has a fantastic season, and Petrino reconsiders.

Vick will have a great season, when 124, Barton and Penny start dating.

Vick is a great athlete. I think Shaub is a career back-up that just got set-up for the rest of his life. Vick would have made an excellent all purpose player. wr, rb, qb, returner.

he throws a great ball coach-Schaub that is....

Vick is a great athlete. I think Shaub is a career back-up that just got set-up for the rest of his life. Vick would have made an excellent all purpose player. wr, rb, qb, returner.

Schaub may be a career back-up, but so is Vick. Unless you played him at the positions you just mentioned. He hamstrings that offense more than any QB in the league (including penny, and rex).

if you like your quarterback rushing for 1000 yards and putting his career in jeopardy then hell yeah Vick is WAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYY BEEEEEETTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTEEEEERRRRRRR...personally i dont...i would be wetting my pants every Sunday right at kickoff if i were Authur Blank

Archived