Colts Player arrested on marijuana charge

tommccabe

Whatever one's opinion on whether it should/shouldn't be legal is not the point. It is illegal & regardless it isn't too smart to drive while high.

Someone wants to pay him hundreds of thousands of dollars to play football for a year. If he had any brains (which he doesn't) he'd at least keep it at home.

Ok....so in the two months since they were crowned champion. The Colts have had a DUI and now a drug arrest. Not forgetting their TE being thrown out of a HS girl's BBall game for disorderly conduct.

Slam Belichick and Brady for their romantic proclivity all you want, but at no time in their three titles off seasons did they go off the reservation like this.

Nothing like hanging out at 6:30 in the morning, all alone in a parking lot, smoking a joint with an ounce of weed in the car.

If marijuana doesn't make you stupid then this guy must have been born dumb.

maybe he just drank too much alcohol in college and as a teenager, it in fact does kill more brain cells.

maybe he just drank too much alcohol in college and as a teenager, it in fact does kill more brain cells.

:P

Neither, marijuana or alcohol typically destroy neurons. They can both cause damage to the brain but they are not usually killing cells.

The NORML website is probably not the best place to get medical information ;)

:P

Neither, marijuana or alcohol typically destroy neurons. They can both cause damage to the brain but they are not usually killing cells.

The NORML website is probably not the best place to get medical information ;)

norml? not sure what that is.

moderate drinking does not kill brain cells, but heavy drinking does. it may not directly kill the cell itself but it starves new ones until they pretty much commit suicide. so as your old brain cells die naturally, no babies are taking over. so in fact you are losing brain cells.

The NFL and their players are embarrasing. Kick these faggits out and let them smoke and sell at their corner. They don't need football if their smoking. I'm sick and tired of these stupid NFL players doing stupid things. Especially when their getting paid millions.

The NFL and their players are embarrasing. Kick these faggits out and let them smoke and sell at their corner. They don't need football if their smoking. I'm sick and tired of these stupid NFL players doing stupid things. Especially when their getting paid millions.

yeah, football is holier than all. give me a break, people smoke weed in every type of career path.

6:30am = stupid

in a car = stupid

Currently law enforcement hasn't the technology to prove he's currently impaired, only that he's been impaired "in the last 30 days". Safe driving is critical to public life, so it must - for now- be punished.

In his house on a weekend? no biggie to me. Not like it's going to enhance performance.

No people don't. Smoking weed is a drug, not everyone does drugs my friend.

can you read? i didn't say everyone did drugs, i said there are people in every career type that smoke weed. can you understand what that means?

and yes, even though i didn't say it, i will now. EVERYONE DOES DRUGS. i don't know a single person who doesn't do at least one of the following...

drink pop, coffee, tea or any other caffeinated beverage

drinks alcohol

eats sugar, chocolate, etc

takes any type of over the counter medicine, including many organic medicines

smokes cigarettes

takes vitamins or supplements

eats meat or drinks milk (which has tons of chemicals and drugs in it) unless its organic of course.

thats just off the top of my head...

6:30am = stupid

in a car = stupid

Currently law enforcement hasn't the technology to prove he's currently impaired, only that he's been impaired "in the last 30 days". Safe driving is critical to public life, so it must - for now- be punished.

In his house on a weekend? no biggie to me. Not like it's going to enhance performance.

i agree with that. no drinking and driving, no stoning and driving.

can you read? i didn't say everyone did drugs, i said there are people in every career type that smoke weed. can you understand what that means?

and yes, even though i didn't say it, i will now. EVERYONE DOES DRUGS. i don't know a single person who doesn't do at least one of the following...

drink pop, coffee, tea or any other caffeinated beverage

drinks alcohol

eats sugar, chocolate, etc

takes any type of over the counter medicine, including many organic medicines

smokes cigarettes

takes vitamins or supplements

eats meat or drinks milk (which has tons of chemicals and drugs in it) unless its organic of course.

thats just off the top of my head...

When you get my age, you can't do none of that stuff. It's very bad for your cholesterol.

When you get my age, you can't do none of that stuff. It's very bad for your cholesterol.

well, i don't do most of them either. other than taking about 4 times the normal dose of pain killers everyday.

so you don't take any type of cholesterol medicine? what about tylenol, etc, EVER? those are drugs. everyone has or is taking drugs, probably most of us right this second.

well, i don't do most of them either. other than taking about 4 times the normal dose of pain killers everyday.

so you don't take any type of cholesterol medicine? what about tylenol, etc, EVER? those are drugs. everyone has or is taking drugs, probably most of us right this second.

I'm just kidding with you, I'm only 16. I hate to admit it, but I really did misunderstood you. I get what your saying now thooo..:)

Ok....so in the two months since they were crowned champion. The Colts have had a DUI and now a drug arrest. Not forgetting their TE being thrown out of a HS girl's BBall game for disorderly conduct.

Slam Belichick and Brady for their romantic proclivity all you want, but at no time in their three titles off seasons did they go off the reservation like this.

nobody cares about the patriots, thats old news. soooo 2 years ago.

Archived