DANTE CULLPEPPER

Pragmatic Bus

Then why did we sign one of their QB's??? Not that I want him, but Culpepper is better than Tuiasosopo... Chad's left arm is better than Tuiasosopo...

Nothing against you, but if you signed with the Jets you'll prolly get the same money as Tuiasosopo.

My shoulder is worse than Chad's.... Cant throw the football more than a few times in the parking lot without getting a painful shoulder for the rest of the day...

I don't think thats good, but I think your preety close to Tuiasosopo.

Someone will give Culpepper a decent contract so I can't see the Jets being interested. I'm thinking the Rams will be very interested since Linehan loves Culpepper.

I doubt Culpepper will be willing to go somewhere where he has no chance of starting.

I doubt Culpepper will be willing to go somewhere where he has no chance of starting.

Good point. But where could he go and start at this point? I would say KC - but Culpepper and Herm would be a worse combo than Herm and Chester McGlocton.

Good point. But where could he go and start at this point? I would say KC - but Culpepper and Herm would be a worse combo than Herm and Chester McGlocton.

I don't think he'd be handed a job anywhere, but there are a few places where he can at least compete to start. At the least, he could sign with a team whose QB is injury-prone.

I don't think he'd be handed a job anywhere, but there are a few places where he can at least compete to start. At the least, he could sign with a team whose QB is injury-prone.

That is true. I was just looking and Detroit might make more sense.

I like Culp.... But he is just to banged up.... I don't think he will ever be as effective as he was in Minn

Murph you saw how friggin slow and plodding he was last year-he was getting sacked 6 times a game before he got benched...he was making his OL look REALLY REALLY bad and they couldn't have been too happy about it

I would bring him in. Hear me out before you bash me. :) He definately can't start right now, nor would I want him to. He has a lot of rehab to go through before he has a chance to even become what he once was. Once he has healed you see if he can come back to what he once was. While Moss had a lot to do with Minny's success I think Culpepper had just as much. With out Manning would Harrison be as good and vice versa? He knows that he isn't going to start anywhere right now and there would be little pressure on him to do so here. What do you guys think?

I would bring him in. Hear me out before you bash me. :) He definately can't start right now, nor would I want him to. He has a lot of rehab to go through before he has a chance to even become what he once was. Once he has healed you see if he can come back to what he once was. While Moss had a lot to do with Minny's success I think Culpepper had just as much. With out Manning would Harrison be as good and vice versa? He knows that he isn't going to start anywhere right now and there would be little pressure on him to do so here. What do you guys think?

I think I'll pass and hope Kellen turns out to be something rather than put hopes in an old QB with bad knees.

no way, cullpepper isnt that good, he came from the weak a$$ nfc north, he dosnt have randy moss to polish his stats, i would like to see his record against afc teams.

every one was on chad for being damaged goods, inmobile, and now you'll want culpepper? i dont understand that one. almost hipacritical.

everyone forget about the love boat? just imagine the trouble he could get into in NY.

Semper Fi.

no way, cullpepper isnt that good, he came from the weak a$$ nfc north, he dosnt have randy moss to polish his stats, i would like to see his record against afc teams.

every one was on chad for being damaged goods, inmobile, and now you'll want culpepper? i dont understand that one. almost hipacritical.

everyone forget about the love boat? just imagine the trouble he could get into in NY.

Semper Fi.

You're right, he doesn't have Moss. He'd have Coles who is twice as tough and just as fast. Not quite as tall though. But, like I said he wouldn't be expected to start here now. It would give him time to rehab and then if he didnt' pan out. We cut him.

You're right, he doesn't have Moss. He'd have Coles who is twice as tough and just as fast. Not quite as tall though. But, like I said he wouldn't be expected to start here now. It would give him time to rehab and then if he didnt' pan out. We cut him.

so we should compete to sign him, pay him to rehab, and then cut him when everyone realizes he's not working out, how does that guiness draft commercial go? BRILLIANT. are you sure you are not a dolphins fan?

:confused:

Semper Fi.

Semper Fi.

jeez it took only a full page of posting to see somebody having rational thinking. anybody that wants culpepper is just nuts, for a backup or anything. he's 30 and now rehabbing for HIS OTHER KNEE, and the knee he tore his MCL and ACL is yet to be season tested. okay, so he rehabs for a full year to get his legs back under him, he'll still be 31 and would be a pure pocket passer with decent speed. plus for the b*tchin betsys of the forum that complain about penny, this guy turns the ball over just as much and at times looks like kerry collins trying to take snaps. only jets fans.....

so we should compete to sign him, pay him to rehab, and then cut him when everyone realizes he's not working out, how does that guiness draft commercial go? BRILLIANT. are you sure you are not a dolphins fan?

:confused:

Semper Fi.

LOL, nope I'm a Jet fan all the way. I'm just saying, that if he has a chance to get back to his old form it's not like we would need him right away. And the commerical is funny as hell.

LOL, nope I'm a Jet fan all the way. I'm just saying, that if he has a chance to get back to his old form it's not like we would need him right away. And the commerical is funny as hell.

yeah, they are some of my favorite commercials, glad to see you have a sense of humor,

being a newbie i was concerned about rattling your cage.

Semper Fi.

Archived