Roll call for the Jets Draft Party in NYC

TaborJet

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply
the waiting is easy as long as you have beverages to keep you occupied

You keep away from me, you hear? The Jets won't even make a pick until late afternoon, and I just don't have the stamina for keeping up with you!

:beer:

So..are there port-a-johns in front of Dave and Busters while you're waiting on line?

S_4units.jpg

Facilities are the key when you're drinking in public.

Dave & busters ,first time for them doing the manhatten party .I may go check the place out this weekend...

I have been to Dave And Busters. Went with the kids a few months ago. It seems smaller than both the Nyack and Philadelphia one. But I had the kids so we were looking mostly at the gaming areas. I am sure there will be plenty of room for the party. It is a few floors.

The list so far:

Sperm Edwards

Mrs. Sperm

124 & friends???

Smizzy + 1 maybe 2

James Hasty

4HCrew

joiseyjet

faba

Brenda's 4 friends

kelly??

joebaby??

JetMoses

Looks like a decent amount so far. I hope we can all get tables near each other.

The list so far:

TaborJet

Mrs. TaborJet

Sperm Edwards

Mrs. Sperm

124 & friends???

Smizzy

James Hasty

4HCrew

joiseyjet

faba

Bren + 4

kelly??

joebaby??

JetMoses

Looks like a decent amount so far. I hope we can all get tables near each other.

I wouldn`t count on it in fact all though i hear this place is pretty big ,most of the ones in the past who are lucky enough to get tables are the ones who got there "EARLY" Either arriving on site by 8am latest or using someone on line to cut in front of who did get there that early...

using someone on line to cut in front of who did get there that early...

I did it a couple of years back when I met up with you all in Times Square. Worked to perfection. Get there at 10:30am or so and have a place in line "reserved" for you. There were so many sub-plots going on that day, that my cutting in line was actually welcome. HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAA.....

using someone on line to cut in front of who did get there that early...

Now who would do that????:rolleyes::love0038:

I plan on doing this as I can get there about 11AM-the reward is some drinks on me-who takes me up on the offer?

Now who would do that????:rolleyes::love0038:

I plan on doing this as I can get there about 11AM-the reward is some drinks on me-who takes me up on the offer?

drinks on you??? I wil lsave u 2 spots....\:D/

:strip1:

drinks on you??? I wil lsave u 2 spots....\:D/

Brenda I had the feeling my offer was going to be one that someone could not refuse.

I`ve give you a shout tommorrow Tyson after I stop in and get the 411 on next weekend ,.

So much for the re-con on Dave & Busters ,After me & tom spent close to 5 hours drinking in New Brunswick today we spent cole to to another 2 hours checking out the New devils arena & mostly a few drinking estab. in that area so at 8:30 pm I gave up on the NYC run next & headed back to the Jersey Shore....

Do you have to be 21 to get into Dave & Busters? If so, will that be lifted for the Draft Party?

No..there are usually little kids playing games in there..it's like an amusement park with bars inside it. :lol:

Sucks.

So, what time is everyone expecting to get their around? Me and two of my friends are thinking of showing around 9 to wait in line if others will be there waiting too. joisey, I know you will probably be there around then, no?

Sucks.

So, what time is everyone expecting to get their around? Me and two of my friends are thinking of showing around 9 to wait in line if others will be there waiting too. joisey, I know you will probably be there around then, no?

I`ll be there by 9am for sure ..

I`ll be there by 9am for sure ..

Alright cool.

It seems if you're under 25 you need to have someone 25 or older with you. I'll just latch on with you Chris or with somebody else, you can have 3 or less people under 25 to each and only one, maybe two of my friends are coming with me so it works out perfectly.

Alright cool.

It seems if you're under 25 you need to have someone 25 or older with you. I'll just latch on with you Chris or with somebody else, you can have 3 or less people under 25 to each and only one, maybe two of my friends are coming with me so it works out perfectly.

25 seems like such an odd age to make the cut off.

Alright cool.

CRAP! So the 3 18 year old and 2 19 year old girls I was planning on bringing will have a problem? WTF yo!

Archived