If The Jets, Fins and Bills

Maxman

combined rosters, coaching staffs, front offices etc -- would it be enough to beat the Pats. Right now, it doesn't look that way.

no, in fact I'd say you could combine the rosters of the 69 Jets the Bills SB teams and the Dolphins 72 squads and CLEARLY they would pale in comparison

No.

Why? Because the said thing is, Chad Pennington would still be the starting Quarterback because Clemens isn't ready yet obviously and Losman, just no.

I suggest heavy drinking at the home opener this season. And when I say heavy drinking I mean start Friday night and do not stop until 1pm Sunday.

No.

Why? Because the said thing is, Chad Pennington would still be the starting Quarterback because Clemens isn't ready yet obviously and Losman, just no.

I suggest heavy drinking at the home opener this season. And when I say heavy drinking I mean start Friday night and do not stop until 1pm Sunday.

Does it pain you to know Chad Pennington is the 2nd best QB in the AFCE... only a HOF Qb is better?

combined rosters, coaching staffs, front offices etc -- would it be enough to beat the Pats. Right now, it doesn't look that way.

I'll play along, If the Jets Traded their 7th round pick for Peyton Manning and the 6th for LT and the best RT and RG are cut june 1st and we sign them both. We trade J-mac for Champ Baily we still wouldn't be good enough to even come close to beating the pats. I'd say with that roster the best we do is lose 89-14.

ok cmon now, why such negativity... we have Kimo as our locker room leader and a boar hunter on the team

NICE. I love it.

I am not being negative. Just playing the "paper game". The paper game is meaningless as far as I can tell. Otherwise Daniel Synder would have several Lombardi's. But the Pats look good on paper.

Max how can you be negative like this. You're supposed to be one of the guys drunk off the Green Kool-Aid right now!

I don't fear the Pats. Then again I don't have to step on the field. I am just starting a conversation, that's all.

My hope is Belly is on his way out and this is his last run at it! Also that his new locker room implodes.

I would NEVER wish injury upon any player, despite how much i dislike him, so please dont read that this way, as i dont wish injury upon him...but....

I think it would be unbelievably ironic if now Brady went down, when he gets all the talent in the world to support him. Its the kind of thing that always seems to happen, like the Rams after they lost to the Pats and tried to revamp things, or the Eagles after they got rid of their "locker room cancer" and replaced him with Stallworth. Now, granted, no team has ever stacked itself like the Patriots, but "karma" or whatever you want to call it always seems to strike teams that do this kind of thing. Add into that the fact that i cant remember the last time the "best team on paper" pre-season won the superbowl, and its WAYYY too early to write in the season.

One more thing i should add in...the Jets as a whole seemed to thrive being the underdogs last year, and now they are by FAR the underdogs again. They will have no pressure on them again, despite upsetting the Pats once last year, and no one would be shocked if they got blown out in each game next year. Im looking forward to the season, knowing that ANYTHING can happen.

I would NEVER wish injury upon any player, despite how much i dislike him, so please dont read that this way, as i dont wish injury upon him...but....

I think it would be unbelievably ironic if now Brady went down, when he gets all the talent in the world to support him. Its the kind of thing that always seems to happen, like the Rams after they lost to the Pats and tried to revamp things, or the Eagles after they got rid of their "locker room cancer" and replaced him with Stallworth. Now, granted, no team has ever stacked itself like the Patriots, but "karma" or whatever you want to call it always seems to strike teams that do this kind of thing. Add into that the fact that i cant remember the last time the "best team on paper" pre-season won the superbowl, and its WAYYY too early to write in the season.

One more thing i should add in...the Jets as a whole seemed to thrive being the underdogs last year, and now they are by FAR the underdogs again. They will have no pressure on them again, despite upsetting the Pats once last year, and no one would be shocked if they got blown out in each game next year. Im looking forward to the season, knowing that ANYTHING can happen.

Good Post. Especially the underdog part! Very true.

And Brady doesn't go down. This is why his nursery is about to be so full.

I say now, with great confidence, that the lockeroom will NOT implode. Too many veteran leaders and BB doesn't take any sh*t. I recall, quite fondly, how he just suspended the Pats best receiver - Terry Glenn - during the first SB run. A divided team is not my concern.

Want to know what my BIG concern is? Defending opposing teams' ability to run up the Pats gut. Bruschi got old last year. Played like poop as soon as Seau was sent to IR. Vrable is better suited for the outside....as is Colvin. The willdcard here is Thomas.....who I beleive is better suited for the outside too. So, what do they do? Convince Seau to come back for one year? Hope Bruschi got some youth injection? Pile on the points and not worry about getting gashed?

No.

OS40024.JPG

BZ

Honestly, am I the only one not scared of New England? Randy Moss has been a great reciever for the first half of his career, he's been a great weed smoker the other half. HE isnt going to be the same player he was.

The players they have look great on paper, but then again games are decided on the field.

Archived