Hanging with CHAD

Brenjetsfan

He likes to spend his millions in other ways...

It actually looks better than normal in those pictures... still terrible... but better... lol

I swear he could bang a hooker and beat her to death and you'd say it was her fault....

:rl:

spongejets6zf.jpg

Well, c'mon, already. Nothing worse in a loss than when our Jets are looking...looking like THAT. Holy Cr*p, where's the eyewash.

bigd5zc.jpg

GAH!

EDIT:

pennystancehf7.jpg

Sir Chadwick looking snappy and crisp.

pennypitchel5.jpg

Sir Chadwick committing a deadly fashion sin, but the Green AND Green? An even worse sin. I think I'll walk onto the middle of the Turnpike, and pray someone runs me over. Maybe it will erase the memory. They really must burn them in a sacrificial bonfire while chanting Weeb's name. Yesterday.

spongejets6zf.jpg

Well, c'mon, already. Nothing worse in a loss than when our Jets are looking...looking like THAT. Holy Cr*p, where's the eyewash.

bigd5zc.jpg

GAH!

EDIT:

pennystancehf7.jpg

Sir Chadwick looking snappy and crisp.

pennypitchel5.jpg

Sir Chadwick committing a deadly fashion sin, but the Green AND Green? An even worse sin. I think I'll walk onto the middle of the Turnpike, and pray someone runs me over. Maybe it will erase the memory. They really must burn them in a sacrificial bonfire while chanting Weeb's name. Yesterday.

I like the green pants. :1st:

I like the green pants. :1st:

Dude, the green pants are a Herm Edwards fashion faux-paus. When Parcells came in 1997, he brought back the classic uniform, which never featured green pants. It should absolutely stay that way.

Those are great pictures. I also met Chad at an NFLPA event in DC, he is a big guy. Unfortuntately, my pictures came out really fuzzy. He was very nice we chatted for about 1 muniute and I got his autograph.

Archived