Best fast food chain?

Blackout

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'll tell you what they were thinking. We gotta keep the hot side hot and the cold side cold.

I even remember, they had a special heating cabinet for them, where the lettuce tomato side would hang out of. That burger still sucked though.

There is no better then Chicken McNuggets & Fries at McDonald's.

Locally I would say either cookout or char-grill. Burgers are great, the milkshakes even better.

SJ and Beans know what I'm talkin about.

CharGrill was my choice Heelz, BEFORE Five Guys came to town. Try them at at least 7 local spots,, North Hills mall, SouthPoint Mall, Knightdale, Cary etc

I don\'t know how anyone can eat fast food like McDonalds or Burger King. It is all crap. I would much rather eat at a local cafe or diner. In fact I would rather go somewhere like a gas station like Sheetz than go to any of the fast food type restaurants. Although Taco Bell is ok if there isn\'t ANYTHING else.

I don\'t know how anyone can eat fast food like McDonalds or Burger King. It is all crap. I would much rather eat at a local cafe or diner. In fact I would rather go somewhere like a gas station like Sheetz than go to any of the fast food type restaurants. Although Taco Bell is ok if there isn\'t ANYTHING else.

When I am with the family in the country in the poconos and go out drinking in scranton i stop by sheetz. It is great for what it is, but it is also the ultimate in crap fast food.

When I am with the family in the country in the poconos and go out drinking in scranton i stop by sheetz. It is great for what it is, but it is also the ultimate in crap fast food.

I don\'t see it as any worse than mcdonalds or burger king. They actually have food that is what it is, and not some random mystery meat. Although, I don\'t get things like hamburgers there.

Thats weird, Im exactly the opposite. I only eat burgers and don\'t even touch big pieces of meat like that.

Well, that really is weird.:eek:

Something about meat on bread, doesn't get me too excited.

Ok, for those that live or work in the city.....

This may be the greatest idea ever! This may or may not be classified as fast food, but there is a place opening up this week that works like Katz's with steam tables and cafeteria style ordering and those stupid tickets, but instead of a jewish deli, it is bbq! And downstairs will be a bar and live music. Read more here.

here is what they will serve

hillcountry.jpg

Yo alk, what the hell is Taco John's ,is that a real taco joint?? lol seriously never heard of the place

Haha seriously it must be some crazy Kansas thing out in the middle of a cornfield.

And on the main subject I'm a Wendy's and Taco Bell guy, and McD's is ok. I try not to eat fast food too much though.

Burgers blow. Can't stand that taste.

If I want real meat, I'll go get a nice sirloin or prime rib.

How can you like not burgers?? Are you a communist or something?? ;)

And to point out the obvious burgers >>>> chicken nuggets.

Haha seriously it must be some crazy Kansas thing out in the middle of a cornfield.

And on the main subject I'm a Wendy's and Taco Bell guy, and McD's is ok. I try not to eat fast food too much though.

It's actually not. I posted a map with all of the locations.

Ok, for those that live or work in the city.....

This may be the greatest idea ever! This may or may not be classified as fast food, but there is a place opening up this week that works like Katz's with steam tables and cafeteria style ordering and those stupid tickets, but instead of a jewish deli, it is bbq! And downstairs will be a bar and live music. Read more here.

here is what they will serve

hillcountry.jpg

I hear Katz's is closing, the building is going to be rebuilt taller and Katz's will reopen on the 1st floor.

My dad pulls this act every time he sees his cardiologist at NYU-gets examined, gets a clear bill of health and then goes to Katz's for a monster pastrami sandwich. Talk about mixed message.

5 Guys says they're openinga store in downtown Brooklyn, but so far nothing.

Archived