Pats picking up Jets scraps

1stand2nd

I really liked Rashad Moore and was surprised that we did not re-sign him.

He's a bigger fellow, just needs to work on his stamina. It'll be intresting to see if NE can get more out of him. BTW, is this the first Manigini-tenured Jet to move to Boston? I think it is... It'll be interesting to see how this plays out.

He's a bigger fellow, just needs to work on his stamina. It'll be intresting to see if NE can get more out of him. BTW, is this the first Manigini-tenured Jet to move to Boston? I think it is... It'll be interesting to see how this plays out.

Good thing he will only be a situational role player.

I agree greenseed,in fact it was Moore who was playing the best at the nose until it finally clicked for DRob halfway through the season

Belichick has been doing that since he came here. What's new? The only difference is they play alot better for him. :P

Let's hope that Testaverde gets some extended playing time this season for the Pats so we can prove your statement wrong!

hahaha!

Archived