I was gone, are the Pats still --

Maxman

trying to buy a Championship? Did they add any high priced players this past week who used to be good? Did Randy Moss get named Captain yet?

No.

The Jets did nothing and seemed content on being in a mortal battle with the Jills for 2nd.

No.

The Jets did nothing and seemed content on being in a mortal battle with the Jills for 2nd.

Hey man this is not true. The Jets had a very productive week. I watched the episode of the Soprano's that I missed and Mangini was on. I wouldn't call that nothing!

No.

You've been very bitter lately. first in the TX thread, and now in this thread, are you sure you don't need a hug?

Oh, and Max is back, so maybe you can get that reach around from him too.

You've been very bitter lately. first in the TX thread, and now in this thread, are you sure you don't need a hug?

Oh, and Max is back, so maybe you can get that reach around from him too.

He has short arms.

trying to buy a Championship? Did they add any high priced players this past week who used to be good? Did Randy Moss get named Captain yet?

Haven't you heard - they canceled the season and gave the Lombardi Trophy to Kraft and 'lil Bill last week during OTA's. Time to start getting ready for the draft!

The moves that the Pats made look great on paper, but you never know how these things turn out. A lot of teams have had very busy off seasons and been lauded for it and have it turn out to be crap.

Exactly my feelings- the proof will play out on the field whether their signings were wise investments or not.

Archived