Soccer Forum at JN?

Mavrik

Any chance we get can Max or Smizzy to create a Soccer forum on JN? I know we've got quite a few soccer fans on this board, including our fellow Jets fans from across the pond in England and elsewhere. It'd be nice to talk some Soccer here with other posters rather than having to jump over to the JI forum to do it. Thierry Henry signed with Barca yesterday (which is the equivalent of Alex Rodriguez signing with the Yankees) and there wasn't a peep on this board.

Make it happen! If a third-rate sport like Basketball can get its own forum and a currently non-existent publicity sport like Hockey can get its own forum then soccer should too! If none of the mods wanted to watch over the forum, then I'd be willing to do it.

Any chance we get can Max or Smizzy to create a Soccer forum on JN? I know we've got quite a few soccer fans on this board, including our fellow Jets fans from across the pond in England and elsewhere. It'd be nice to talk some Soccer here with other posters rather than having to jump over to the JI forum to do it. Thierry Henry signed with Barca yesterday (which is the equivalent of Alex Rodriguez signing with the Yankees) and there wasn't a peep on this board.

Make it happen! If a third-rate sport like Basketball can get its own forum and a currently non-existent publicity sport like Hockey can get its own forum then soccer should too! If none of the mods wanted to watch over the forum, then I'd be willing to do it.

Dude, its bad enough you talk to yourself offline.

Mav --

I want you to pledge a certain # of posts. If you promise to post x amount of times in it per week I will take it to the board for approval.

Anyone else? Who would post in a soccer forum?

:razz:

Mav --

I want you to pledge a certain # of posts. If you promise to post x amount of times in it per week I will take it to the board for approval.

I vote for the reinstatement of the GG Advice Column, instead. ;)

Goooooaaaallllllllllllllllllllllllll!

Mav --

I only post about soccer when there are tens of thousands of screaming Milanese throwing a drunken midnight parade. I've been here a year and there have been three.

Mav --

i can't tell if you are kidding, but i know i would post in the forum. I don't watch much soccer, but its still fun to talk about it.

i'd vote for a college sports forum before a soccer forum.

I would sort of agree with this, but mavrik has a point that no one brought up Henry signing with a new team. That was pretty big news, and i didn't even know about it, so maybe i wouldn't post too much in the soccer forum if there was one.

i can't tell if you are kidding, but i know i would post in the forum. I don't watch much soccer, but its still fun to talk about it.

I am kidding.

Just trying to see how many people are interested, that's all. Thanks!

And most JN'rs blinked at that second and missed it. lolSC

what the crap does lolSC stand for. All you bums started using it and i take it to mean 'jk'...christ, throw a dog a bone here, i want in on this secret club!

:Banane43:

my fans are speaking!! :lol:

I thought your weekly column was funny as heck. Sure beats the "crap" out of that ridiculous turd stuff....oh, and the just as juvenile homo jokes....:yawn:

Sometimes I think that the turd and homo humor is just to compenate for being a poopy-head, or for fantasizing about wanting a man to touch you.

Dear Greengal, what are your thoughts on the explosion of turd and homo jokes at JN?

:P

I thought your weekly column was funny as heck. Sure beats the "crap" out of that ridiculous turd stuff....oh, and the just as juvenile homo jokes....:yawn:

Sometimes I think that the turd and homo humor is just to compenate for being a poopy-head, or for fantasizing about wanting a man to touch you.

Dear Greengal, what are your thoughts on the explosion of turd and homo jokes at JN?

haha she said "explosion of turd" hahahaha :rl:

I want to meet a homo covered in turds too.

I bet you a dollar, if you are married, or ever get married your husband ends up swinging both ways. JMO

what the crap does lolSC stand for. All you bums started using it and i take it to mean 'jk'...christ, throw a dog a bone here, i want in on this secret club!

:Banane43:

It is a foolproof way of denoting sarcasm that i coined here at JN. Do a search on the site for lolSC and go back tot he first recorded instance to see how it came to be.

How about a hannity and colmes type column with me and GG taking different positions on a given subject? THAT would be good.

Archived