If you could ask/tell Mangini one thing..

MikeJetsWord

What would it be?

Im saying like if you had one suggestion that he had to follow what would you tell him to do... For me it would be that he should keep Leon Washington highly involved in the offense.. much like how Reggie Bush is utilized. The man is electric when he has the ball in his hands.. which I'm sure Mangini knows but I just want to make sure that he gets enough playing time with the addition of T.J. The addition of TJ should only add to the effectiveness of this offense.

O: Is there any chance that the non essential players to get more touches (Smith, Baker, McCareins)

Response: It will be a week by week decision, based on the matchups and situations.

D: Do you expect more blitzing especially with the addition of Revis allowing Rhodes to stay in the box.

Response: Well based on different offensive and defensive formations will determine the amount of blitzing we will do.

You could have the most insightful question, and you will still get the gray-area response. (My questions are nowhere near insightful)

O: Is there any chance that the non essential players to get more touches (Smith, Baker, McCareins)

Response: It will be a week by week decision, based on the matchups and situations.

D: Do you expect more blitzing especially with the addition of Revis allowing Rhodes to stay in the box.

Response: Well based on different offensive and defensive formations will determine the amount of blitzing we will do.

You could have the most insightful question, and you will still get the gray-area response. (My questions are nowhere near insightful)

Your responses to your own questions were pretty damn accurate though. I thought i was listening to baby penguin. :)

Win or lose vs. the Pats in week one.......run across the field and plant a big kiss on BB. Maybe use some tongue.

Maybe some tounge? what kind of a man are you? I think there should be tounge, and leg humping.

Q- will Leon get 70 or more touches on the year?

i hope for a yes.

LBS: "Eric, uh... I mean Mr. Tangini... uh, coach... so how badly did Herm Edwards really screw up this team? Us fans over at Jetnation think Hermie sucked... whadda ya think???"

EM: "Ooh, you're kinda fat... think you can play nose tackle?? My current one spends way too much time at Best Buy buying new DVD's for his crew instead of watching game tape or his weight."

Archived