TheGarv And JetNation

Maxman

A big JetNation thank you to all those that were able to attend the press conference today. It was nice to see so many of the beat reporters in attendance. I have to be honest, the fact that the Jets covered this story themselves really made me feel special. JetNation truly has arrived.

Thanks also to TheGARV for holding today's press conference. For those of you that couldn't attend (or weren't invited) you can watch it here:

LSm4Jsg60XM

Max, You sent the Garv four double jointed midgets? Wow :biggrin:

He wasn't truthful. He requested 4 and a dish filled with only green m&m's. Pretty sure the mods ate the m&m's and we only sent him 3 midgets. The rough part that only 2 of them were double jointed. So one basically sat around and watched (like Smizzy the voyeur).

He wasn't truthful. He requested 4 and a dish filled with only green m&m's. Pretty sure the mods ate the m&m's and we only sent him 3 midgets. The rough part that only 2 of them were double jointed. So one basically sat around and watched (like Smizzy the voyeur).

:rl::rl:

A big JetNation thank you to all those that were able to attend the press conference today. It was nice to see so many of the beat reporters in attendance. I have to be honest, the fact that the Jets covered this story themselves really made me feel special. JetNation truly has arrived.

Thanks also to TheGARV for holding today's press conference. For those of you that couldn't attend (or weren't invited) you can watch it here:

LSm4Jsg60XM

:rl:

Hey Garv --

This is the user that I was telling you about. Typical response from him huh? A laughing smiley. I guess it is better than him trying to type out an actual response.

If he PMs you just let me know and we will take care of it. He is PMing a lot of the members here. I have to do something about it soon, he is freaking people out.

Garv-

Max must really like you. Double-jointed midgets? That's a nice bonus.

Max asked me to be a moderator a year ago. Instead of a nice bonus, I keep getting these webhosting bills in the mail.

Max, how about those Christmas bonuses you promised us mods? I swear, this is the month I stop paying the rent for this place!

I wonder what happened to the 4th midget...

:usel:

Nice video by Garv, hopefully this gives us a popularity boost, and I dount many sites would steal this video. :lol:

Yes when he mentions me (and the midgets) by name it kind of stops the amount of people that will be allowed to link to it.

Can't wait for his post game commentary each week though. Football as told by a once great MMA Champion.

Yes when he mentions me (and the midgets) by name it kind of stops the amount of people that will be allowed to link to it.

Can't wait for his post game commentary each week though. Football as told by a once great MMA Champion.

Just needs to say JetNation .COM next time so people understand a bit better... maybe even flash the www.jetnation.com address across the screen...

Hey Garv --

This is the user that I was telling you about. Typical response from him huh? A laughing smiley. I guess it is better than him trying to type out an actual response.

If he PMs you just let me know and we will take care of it. He is PMing a lot of the members here. I have to do something about it soon, he is freaking people out.

I have had some eloquent PM's with several posters here. it's unfortunate that you use your devious Administrative powers to pry into my private areas. with that said, The Garv rocks and I'm glad he finally gave you some needed recognition and attention. you bastid!

Archived