arg... had a bad day...

gg

people can be so mean and thoughtless...

sorry i am just pissed ... but i just dont understand people sometimes.. :mad0222:

please someone tell me that karma will come and they will get theirs....

:blowup:

It's all random chaos, so I can't comfort you there. Weird stuff does happen though, so good luck with random payback.

thanks /. random payback would be nice... !

i only got 2 hours of sleep.. and so my madness ( in manay forms) is still bubbling over!

i am so not violent .. but i have been having some pretty evil thoughts in that two hours of fitful sleep... had a dream that people were being killed around me by two other people with strange super human strength.. including at least one decapitation!

ugh i hate bad dreams...

thanks /. random payback would be nice... !

i only got 2 hours of sleep.. and so my madness ( in manay forms) is still bubbling over!

i am so not violent .. but i have been having some pretty evil thoughts in that two hours of fitful sleep... had a dream that people were being killed around me by two other people with strange super human strength.. including at least one decapitation!

ugh i hate bad dreams...

You should have dreamed about Sperm instead.

sorry i am just pissed ... but i just dont understand people sometimes.. :mad0222:

Who was mean to you, sista? I'll kick their arse!!! :box:

Bad day? Come with us today, GG...ribs, steak, chicken...all on the grill, with margaritas, ice cream cake, and cigars!

:beer:\:D/:vactiontime:

thanks tj, you are awesome ;)

although the last time i smoked cigars... well lets just say.. i was drinking a ton too.. OY! :lol: (it was another lifetime ago ...)

I have a quick story to share too. Was talking with my sister the other day and she was recounting this road-rage incident she was involved in.

She was pulling out of a parking lot onto a 4-lane road, she need to cross to the other side so she took her time and didn't want to just shoot out into the road. A big-a$$ truck was behind her totally impatient and beeping at her.

She eventually pulls out and the truck is right on her a$$, he nearly caused an accident himself with oncoming cars.

So, she is doing 60mph at this point the truck gets in front of her and slams on the brakes. Thank God she was paying attention to this d*ck, but it all happened so fast she had to swerve into the next lane. He kept taunting her for about a mile and tried to run her off the road. She kept slowing down to keep her distance, but he just kept it up. Eventually he just got onto the ramp to Rt. 80 and took off.

NOW, my sister is 3 months pregnant - with twins. What the **** is wrong with people. He risked her life and two unborn babies and for what? Because she didn't pull out of the parking lot fast enough?

This was not a kid either. She said he had grey hair, so this bastard has been a unhappy miserable **** his entire life, hopefully he meets his fate in some horrific way like he tried to do to my sister. Horrible of me to say that? Maybe.

At least once a week I see people doing horrible things that makes me lose my faith in humanity. Why are people mean? Violent? Hurtful? What is wrong with the world?!!!

Thanks for letting me rant. :love0030:

I have a quick story to share too. Was talking with my sister the other day and she was recounting this road-rage incident she was involved in.

She was pulling out of a parking lot onto a 4-lane road, she need to cross to the other side so she took her time and didn't want to just shoot out into the road. A big-a$$ truck was behind her totally impatient and beeping at her.

She eventually pulls out and the truck is right on her a$$, he nearly caused an accident himself with oncoming cars.

So, she is doing 60mph at this point the truck gets in front of her and slams on the brakes. Thank God she was paying attention to this d*ck, but it all happened so fast she had to swerve into the next lane. He kept taunting her for about a mile and tried to run her off the road. She kept slowing down to keep her distance, but he just kept it up. Eventually he just got onto the ramp to Rt. 80 and took off.

NOW, my sister is 3 months pregnant - with twins. What the **** is wrong with people. He risked her life and two unborn babies and for what? Because she didn't pull out of the parking lot fast enough?

This was not a kid either. She said he had grey hair, so this bastard has been a unhappy miserable **** his entire life, hopefully he meets his fate in some horrific way like he tried to do to my sister. Horrible of me to say that? Maybe.

At least once a week I see people doing horrible things that makes me lose my faith in humanity. Why are people mean? Violent? Hurtful? What is wrong with the world?!!!

I travel I-287 everyday at work..and the TT drivers and tandem drivers are absolutely nuts. a woman was killed on I-287 a couple of years ago because she was braking to let a ground hog get by in front of her, she got rear ended by a tractor trailer that was speeding..very dangerous and sad.

I'm a believer in karma. Bad things WILL happen to bad people.

mrs.T, what an awful story. glad she is okay

vD... i hope you are right about that karma ;) ( although i feel guilt for thinking that )

thanks jfbm! i just wish i was good at being mean back.. but my parents instilled in me that it is not good to be vengeful and that is better to be a stronger person and not stoop to the level of the people who are thoughtless and mean.. so i think bad thoughts and feel guilty! OY! lol

mrs.T, what an awful story. glad she is okay

vD... i hope you are right about that karma ;) ( although i feel guilt for thinking that )

thanks jfbm! i just wish i was good at being mean back.. but my parents instilled in me that it is not good to be vengeful and that is better to be a stronger person and not stoop to the level of the people who are thoughtless and mean.. so i think bad thoughts and feel guilty! OY! lol

Well, then, there's your ticket! You ARE a better person. Therefore, Phuck 'em! See yah, adios, ciao, go to hell, etc. Don't sweat it, Bumbelina. Don't give them that power.

Sorry you had a bad day. Remember though, a good day is right around the corner. Always is.

JOHN LENNON lyrics - "Instant Karma"

www.OldieLyrics.com

(John Lennon)

Instant Karma's gonna get you

Gonna knock you right on the head

You better get yourself together

Pretty soon you're gonna be dead

What in the world you thinking of

Laughing in the face of love

What on earth you tryin' to do

It's up to you, yeah you

Gonna look you right in the face

Better get yourself together darlin'

Join the human race

How in the world you gonna see

Laughin' at fools like me

Who in the hell d'you think you are

A super star

Well, right you are

Well we all shine on

Like the moon and the stars and the sun

Well we all shine on

Ev'ryone come on

Gonna knock you off your feet

Better recognize your brothers

Ev'ryone you meet

Why in the world are we here

Surely not to live in pain and fear

Why on earth are you there

When you're ev'rywhere

Come and get your share

Well we all shine on

Yeah we all shine on

Come on and on and on on on

Yeah yeah, alright, uh huh, ah

Well we all shine on

Yeah we all shine on

On and on and on on and on

Well we all shine on

Well we all shine on

Well we all shine on

Yeah we all shine on

:yeahthat:

I travel I-287 everyday at work..and the TT drivers and tandem drivers are absolutely nuts. a woman was killed on I-287 a couple of years ago because she was braking to let a ground hog get by in front of her, she got rear ended by a tractor trailer that was speeding..very dangerous and sad.

NJ is absolutely insane. To get to work I have to travel Rt. 80, 46, 3 and work near the stadium in Rutherford. A relatively straight ride, but horrible roads and crazy drivers.

My sister has to travel Rt. 80 to 287 to 24 to 78 to the Parkway... the worst highways ever. Just insane!!!

Edit: Just wanted to say... if that was me on a highway doing 60, 70mph I would have hit that little animal. If I was on a local street with no one around, I'd absolutely stop for the smallest of our fury friends. But if a tractor is on my a$$ just keep going! I've heard a lot of accidents occur when people swerve to try and miss hitting an animal. Now, a deer on the other hand is quite a different story. They can totally F up your car or worse.

The TTs are so dangerous though. Driving is just not fun anymore!

GG, whoever this person is, I hope it was not someone close to you or your family. A stranger or acquaintance you can eventually brush it off and move on and say WTF. But family or friends or someone you trust does something to you just really is hard to get past and can sour a relationship for a long time.

I totally believe in Karma!!! They will get theirs in good time.

Cause you had a bad day

You're taking one down

You sing a sad song just to turn it around

You say you don't know

You tell me don't lie

You work at a smile and you go for a ride

You had a bad day

You've seen what you like

And how does it feel for one more time

You had a bad day

You had a bad day

(Oh, yeah, yeaaah, yeah)

Had a bad day

(Oh, had a bad day)

Had a bad day

(Oh, yeah, yeah, yeeeeah)

Had a bad day

(Oh, had a bad day)

Had a bad day...

Had a bad day...

thanks all... i appreciate your warm thoughts.

honestly ..i expect a note of apology from the people who were mean yesterday.. but lo and behold .. nothing today...

i continued to be shocked... sometimes i wonder why i should continue to be a kind person.. it does no good... i am old and i havent seen that good karma yet!

sheesh!

can you tell that i am still frustrated? OY! lol

BUT thanks all! i do appreciate it!

Sorry to hear about your bad day GG. You're a class lady and don't deserve being dumped on. Hopefully the offending party (ies) are already enjoying a nice dollop of their just Karma without you lifting a finger.

If she thinks that trucker was impatient wait until her twins grow up....

Archived