KC-hire a clown to be the HC, ...

Bugg

The circus will soon arrive. God, is this show HBO gonna be great! Edwards' whole MO from the day he was foolishly hired by the Jets is do what's best for yourself and screw everyone else. And that message trickles down. Whitlock doesn't see it though-Edwards probably is serving up this anti-Peterson stuff to him on a silver platter, ignoring that but for Peterson he'd be college secondary coach in the WAC. Well, clearly Edwards has found his KC version of Mark Canizzaro.

Posted on Sat, Jul. 28, 2007

Whitlock: Edwards deserves better as camp turns into a circus

RIVER FALLS, Wis. | Saturday, I felt sorry for Herm Edwards. The man truly does have a vision of what he

I honestly think Whitlock has been even keel on teh KC situation. He blasted Herm after the Giant preseason game last year where the Chiefs looked like they didnt have one practice together than he blasted Herm again after the Indy playoff debacle.

And Peterson is a complete dolt. How this guy has remained GM for this long with no success is a mystery. I mean the guy gave up a draft pick for Herm when most of us Jets fans would have given the Chiefs a draft pick to take the imbecile off our hands.

But for Whitlock to think Hard Knocks was Peterson's idea is ajoke. This is Prime Time for Herm.

The water runs deeper with Petersen than with Herm. Whitlock was covering the Chiefs long before Herm weaseled into town, and I bet dollars to donuts Whitlock will still be covering the Chiefs long after both those imbeciles are drummed out of town.

Herpy's press conferences are a real treat. He must say "Well, obviously" at least a dozen times in every one trying to sound intelligent. The other day he proclaimed " Well, obviously, We want to evaluate our new players in pads because the games are played in pads" Well, Fing DUH.

Lots of people arent buying into this Morons act either. The Chiefs DID NOT sell out last year and they arent sold out for this season either.

Archived