Broncos trade DT Warren to Raiders for pick

nj meadowlands

I wonder how high of a pic. I really hope that Pouha is doing well. I haven't seen much of him... Anyone know how he has been doing?

He isnt the second coming of Wilfork.

I didnt like how he got dragged into the EZ by AP on friday.

AP is a beast, but if that play is any indication, Pouha is not the answer at NT.

The Raiders defense should be the best in the leaugue, at least it might be, there Offense on the other hand..... ehh.....

no way that's true. Ravens, Pats, Chargers, bears, hell even the vikings might have better D's than the Raiders.

Raiders D will be good, but lets not look at inflated statistics and think they are top notch.

It's really more the OL than the whole offense. Particularly if they ever get Russell signed.

The Robert Gallery pick has come back to haunt the Raiders indeed, but they also don't have much at the receiver position. Lets be fair, Randy Moss was hurt last season and Jerry Porter was benched by Art I've been living in a Shell since the early 90's. Now that Porter is back, Moss is gone and there really isn't much behind them. Doug Gabriel? Ronald Curry? Not exactly the greatest receivers.

PLUS, I mean, they did have to have a back who can only handle it 15 times a game leading the way the past two seasons. Games 5-16, when Rhodes is in the lineup, they will be a much better team now that they have a complete back, a back that is better than Jordan.

The Robert Gallery pick has come back to haunt the Raiders indeed, but they also don't have much at the receiver position. Lets be fair, Randy Moss was hurt last season and Jerry Porter was benched by Art I've been living in a Shell since the early 90's. Now that Porter is back, Moss is gone and there really isn't much behind them. Doug Gabriel? Ronald Curry? Not exactly the greatest receivers.

PLUS, I mean, they did have to have a back who can only handle it 15 times a game leading the way the past two seasons. Games 5-16, when Rhodes is in the lineup, they will be a much better team now that they have a complete back, a back that is better than Jordan.

I agree they don't have any WR's that are going to make anyone forget about Marvin Harrison.

Porter has talent. Curry's not bad. Nothing great, but even a great receiver needs someone to deliver the ball to him. They also drafted Zach Miller this year who should be decent at least. They just added Justin Griffith. And your favorite player, Jordan, even had an ok season behind an even worse OL than they have right now when he was healthy in '05. Rhodes is at least adequate for platooning/backup. They also have Michael Bush (next year anyway).

I don't blame the whole OL on Gallery. He sucks, but it's not like he's the only sub-par player on their line. Bad coaching for the past couple of years hasn't helped any either.

Rhodes got his pay day for being a below average back in the perfect system. He'll show his true colors this year. I'm not talking up LaMont, but Rhodes is not an upgrade. They'd be better served talking barry sanders out of retirment.

To Arsis, and MD, Try not to bad talk what I said before you know what the hell you are talking about.

The Raiders defense is dominant, it's just that they are continuosly on the field, you can't expect a defense to allow only 10 points a game (which they should) if they are on the field every other minute. A good defense is Baltimore's or San Diego's, or Steelers, but those teams have offenses, the Raiders couldn't convert on third down, couldn't pass, nothing, so you can't expect their D to look as good as other teams, in which I have named.

To Arsis, and MD, Try not to bad talk what I said before you know what the hell you are talking about.

The Raiders defense is dominant, it's just that they are continuosly on the field, you can't expect a defense to allow only 10 points a game (which they should) if they are on the field every other minute. A good defense is Baltimore's or San Diego's, or Steelers, but those teams have offenses, the Raiders couldn't convert on third down, couldn't pass, nothing, so you can't expect their D to look as good as other teams, in which I have named.

then specify. Your posts are all short because once you get going you can't keep the post rational. That's cool and all, but don't act like Arsis and i don't know what we are talking about. You need to put together one solid post before you can bad talk anyone on this board.

:character42:

then specify. Your posts are all short because once you get going you can't keep the post rational. That's cool and all, but don't act like Arsis and i don't know what we are talking about. You need to put together one solid post before you can bad talk anyone on this board.

:character42:

ouch, you ridiculed my post, that hurts.

Talk about how the Raiders defense isn't good, the idea of my response is to force you to reason how in the world the Raiders defense isn't good.

Way to dodge the topic.

damn

I would have been thrilled if the JETS got him for that...

Ummm.. why? Don't we have enough damn Defensive Ends? We have 3 who are solid and will definitely make the team and 3 others battling for 1 or 2 other roster slots. He's no NT and the Jets already have Robertson and Pouha there if your thinking is that they could move him there.

Ummm.. why? Don't we have enough damn Defensive Ends? We have 3 who are solid and will definitely make the team and 3 others battling for 1 or 2 other roster slots. He's no NT and the Jets already have Robertson and Pouha there if your thinking is that they could move him there.

He is 330lbs... and a DT... Im pretty sure he would play NT

Archived