Pete Kendall Traded: MERGED

SoFlaJets

I could care less how much money PK makes-I just didn't like the way he was trying to tear the team apart and clogged up the papers every day-I don't wanna hear it anymore-I had nothing but respect for the guy and think he did a pretty damn good job here-it just came down to-enough is enough already

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think the main reason they are trying to trade Kendall now is that camp has

closed and they are going into game planning.

What they have shown so far is pure vanilla and in the second year teams have some

idea of the jets offensensive schemes.

The guys they will cut in the next week or so don't have that much experience

with Schotty's system so they will not be that much of a help to any team.

But you can bet the house that Kendall will spill his guts to any team that he goes

to that will play the jets this year. He might even put it on Ebay.

What they have shown so far is pure vanilla and in the second year teams have some

But you can bet the house that Kendall will spill his guts to any team that he goes

DING DING DING...it's just something about the way he's been acting that gives one this feeling Senior

JC, you haven't forgotten Kendall's track record, have you? lol

His track record didnt stop tangini from signing him to a new contract and starting him last year.

I'm not so sure the next player union rep on the jets is going to be treated much better, judging by THEIR track record with union reps.

And I really believe that the players on the team view the jets position on this much differently than the fans do.

Again, Adrien Clarke should and hopefully will be the starter at Left Guard. If not him, than Adrian Jones or Wade Smith. I do not want to see Jacob Bender's transition to the future Right Tackle of this team be slowed down by the Jets needing to plug someone in at Left Guard for a season. If they were so high on Clarke, he should get the nod.

I was voting for Clarke before the Williams boys sent him back to college. He looked like he was running in mud out there.

HUGE MISTAKE! Be careful what you wish for people

'meh...He's solid, but he couldn't even move D-rob if we faced him again. I am a little nervous for the pass protection, but the run blocking has to be an impovement.

His track record didnt stop tangini from signing him to a new contract and starting him last year.

I'm not so sure the next player union rep on the jets is going to be treated much better, judging by THEIR track record with union reps.

And I really believe that the players on the team view the jets position on this much differently than the fans do.

JC: you did observe how poorly Kendall played last year, I am sure. Review the SEYMOUR playoff game for starters. The question is: Did Kendall have a valid, signed contract currently in effect? If so, why didn't he honor it?

Well stated!

JC: you did observe how poorly Kendall played last year, I am sure. Review the SEYMOUR playoff game for starters. The question is: Did Kendall have a valid, signed contract currently in effect? If so, why didn't he honor it?

How many sacks did he give up last year?

And Mangold will be the first to tell you how vital Kendall was last year in making the line calls since there were two rookies on either side of him.

It's like the Pennington argument- people say he cant get to the SB, but the team wouldnt have gotten to the PLAYOFFS without him last year.

You are missing the point here about teams renegotiating contracts whenever they decide it is in their best interests. NFL contracts are ripped up and redone all the time. Why arent people upset when they cut someone's pay or make him defer it so they can get under the cap?

Unless the malcontent is right and everybody knows it.

The Jets ****ed up. Bad.

no need to talk for everybody. everybody doesn't agree with you. somebody might agree with you or anybody who is willing to listen to you. then again you could probably count on nobody listening to you.

I was voting for Clarke before the Williams boys sent him back to college. He looked like he was running in mud out there.

I just wonder: Have the Williams boys ever made any other OG(s) look like they were running in mud, especially one(s) with two games under his belt with a new team, OL, relatively inexperienced OL, and Offensive scheme?

Would ERIC & T be wasting all this time and trouble on CLARKE if they felt he could not do the job? They moved him to ROG and he did Ok in that game. Then he went back to LOG. If they do trade Kendall, I think Clarke will get many more reps unless we get a OG in the waiver wires or via trade. It is going to be interesting.

How many sacks did he give up last year?

And Mangold will be the first to tell you how vital Kendall was last year in making the line calls since there were two rookies on either side of him.

It's like the Pennington argument- people say he cant get to the SB, but the team wouldnt have gotten to the PLAYOFFS without him last year.

You are missing the point here about teams renegotiating contracts whenever they decide it is in their best interests. NFL contracts are ripped up and redone all the time. Why arent people upset when they cut someone's pay or make him defer it so they can get under the cap?

JC: I again refer you back to the Patriot playoff game and SEYMOUR. Not to beat a dead horse, but did Kendall want to re-open the contract and give money back to the team because of his poor play last year. You know as well as I do that it is not the sacks that hurt so much with CHAD. It is the pressure up the middle. kendall was on the ground quite a bit last year. See the Jax game too! We endured two shutouts last year. Our OL had tons of trouble run blocking. Chad thrives on paly action fakes. It is hard to use play action when the OG(s) are on the ground!

Great... I hate the Skins anyway so it will be great to root against them this year.

P.S... We drafted L.Washington in the 4th round, if Mangini can work magic again with a 4th for Pete... This will actually be one hell of a trade come next year if we can get another leon for another position in terms of skill and or potential.

well everyone should be happy now. the jets got what they wanted and so did kendall. time to move on.

i think the only one unhappy by all this is Rich Cimini who won't have this continuing saga to write about anymore (except if the Jets don't find a good replacement at LG).

JC: I again refer you back to the Patriot playoff game and SEYMOUR. Not to beat a dead horse, but did Kendall want to re-open the contract and give money back to the team because of his poor play last year. You know as well as I do that it is not the sacks that hurt so much with CHAD. It is the pressure up the middle. kendall was on the ground quite a bit last year. See the Jax game too! We endured two shutouts last year. Our OL had tons of trouble run blocking. Chad thrives on paly action fakes. It is hard to use play action when the OG(s) are on the ground!

Give money back??!!

Are the jets reducing their parking fees for screwing up the parking for the next three years and making people take decrepit buses from their car to the stadium?

Didnt think so.

Are you going to have those same 12 words for Pennington too?

No but I will have those same 12 words after the Jets game come week one when we upset an over-hyped Patriots team with no team chemestry on the Offensive side of the ball. I might as well say those same 12 words as of right now for the simple fact you and half of your little Patriot fans on this Jets site will run and hide and simply never come back if the Jets win week one.

If you do come back... You will have a whole lot of shiit to swallow. Might aswell not come back...

I always wondered... What kind of life does someone live who has over 10,000 posts on another team site really have? Cant be that exciting if you ask me... The only other site Iv ever posted on was Billszone,com and thats only the 2 weeks out of the year that we play them... I may have like a total of 30 posts in over 2 years over at Billszone. I mean I would hate to have to get under other peoples skin (OVER THE INTERNET) Just to enjoy my life...

Thats just how I feel... Take it how you wanna take it.

I always wondered... What kind of life does someone live who has over 10,000posts on another team site really have? Cant be that exciting if you ask me... The only other site Iv ever posted on was Billszone,com and thats only the 2 weeks out of the year that we play them... I may have like a total of 30 posts in over 2 years over at Billszone. I mean I would hate to have to get under other peoples skin (OVER THE INTERNET) Just to enjoy my life...

If you don't mind, I'll just leave it here seeing that I've heard the same retort from 50 other lame a$$ posters.

I'm not a fan of the Redskins...but I love the Redskins. They treat draft picks like infectious diseases. They do whatever it takes to get rid of them. If this is true it's awesome. I was HOPING the Jets would get a 6th for Kendall instad of the 7th I expected.

No but I will have those same 12 words after the Jets game come week one when we upset an over-hyped Patriots team with no team chemestry on the Offensive side of the ball. I might as well say those same 12 words as of right now for the simple fact you and half of your little Patriot fans on this Jets site will run and hide and simply never come back if the Jets win week one.

If you do come back... You will have a whole lot of shiit to swallow. Might aswell not come back...

I always wondered... What kind of life does someone live who has over 10,000 posts on another team site really have? Cant be that exciting if you ask me... The only other site Iv ever posted on was Billszone,com and thats only the 2 weeks out of the year that we play them... I may have like a total of 30 posts in over 2 years over at Billszone. I mean I would hate to have to get under other peoples skin (OVER THE INTERNET) Just to enjoy my life...

don't dis-invite our resident pats fans back. they are good humans...except for the female ones.

Archived