****The Official Jets vs Giants Game Thread****

ECURB

Time to put in Clemens, see if he can spark us alittle here (not that the W/L result matters anyways), but him getting more reps is more beneficial than chad continuing to get more reps.

*sniffle sniffle*, Clemens comes in, Jets get excited, he plays well, Jets take lead.

Carry on.

• Replies 885
  • Created
  • Last Reply
dont worry man. this is preseason. plus they just got out of training camp and probably are sore after manginis camp and u know there asses are sore for sure.

I dont know...

I'm not worried about the skill position players- but the Lines are giving me an ulcer. I cant believe all of a sudden they are going to be good when they suck this bad.

Kellen woulda done the SAME thing that Chad did the beginning of this game with that line, and Kellen he's playing against a 2nd string...

Really? How do you know this for certain?

Stick with the facts, please. Stick with the facts.

Clemens is far FAR out playing Chad this entire preseason.

Stop your nonsense... Chad has played Starting defenses... you know damn well he picks apart bad defenses... and would be eating the 2nd team D's alive...

Barton, for Christ sakes you actually said right after the 79 yrd TD that it doesnt mean anything so stop making a damn fool of yourself and shut up!

I dont know...

I'm not worried about the skill position players- but the Lines are giving me an ulcer. I cant believe all of a sudden they are going to be good when they suck this bad.

The offensive line is hurrendous...D line wasn't all that better. I just hope miracles can happen before week one, because that wasn't good tonight.

Barton, for Christ sakes you actually said right after the 79 yrd TD that it doesnt mean anything so stop making a damn fool of yourself and shut up!

LOL

It only means something when its Anti-Chad.. its called having an agenda...

I just want Clemens to get reps, and when he does good, I'll mention it. The W/L result does not matter, but it is important for our players to play well at all times, even preseason vanilla garbage.

Clemens just threw an INT, I didnt see it, but the radio said it was a great pick and an off throw. Good. Clemens needs to do these types of things. The only way he can learn from his mistakes is if he gets real reps in game action.

I just want Clemens to get reps, and when he does good, I'll mention it. The W/L result does not matter, but it is important for our players to play well at all times, even preseason vanilla garbage.

Clemens just threw an INT, I didnt see it, but the radio said it was a great pick and an off throw. Good. Clemens needs to do these types of things. The only way he can learn from his mistakes is if he gets real reps in game action.

LOL

You sound worse than me...

Lets hope they give clemens some time VS the 1st D next week...

I dont know...

if you remember jets d sucked last year before the bye week and after the bye week they improved. now i'm not saying the defensive line is good. but its not that bad. we know one thing for sure that we need a physical force in the middle thats for sure

Funny how when Chad does good, its not important.

We should let ecirb and barton have their own thread during the games

WHos with me?

LOL

Hey now... I have talked about EVERY player... just a lot about Chad on top of it.. :)

I like Stuckey as a punt return guy... seems "slick"

if you remember jets d sucked last year before the bye week and after the bye week they improved. now i'm not saying the defensive line is good. but its not that bad. we know one thing for sure that we need a physical force in the middle thats for sure

From what Ive seen, it really REALLY is.

Its pretty bad... Ellis is the strong link.... and even he isnt an elite 3-4 DE... it does down hill fast from there...

Thats because Chad hasnt done good this preseason. Clemens has been very good.

Barton we know it means next to nothing with the 2nd team, Chad would be doing just as well in Clemens shoes... you yourself RAVE about how good Chad does against crappy defenses

I cant remember feeling so bad while winning a presaeason game.

That OL was scary bad.

The only guy in the front 7 who made a dent was Harris, and Bowens on the second team.

Archived