Sign in to follow this  
Gainzo

Official Sox/Yankees thread(Merged 2X)

Doesn't matter. JD isn't going to hit it.

I knew that was going to happen.

DAMN, Joba got some balls, shook off Jorge TWICE, picked his pitch, got J.D. Suck.

Everybody shakes off Posada, hes an idiot.

You asked for it, you got it you dirty, greasy stinky PUKE

I guess you got to see the future, J. D. Dooooooooooooooo

Bwa-hahahhahahahahaahahaha

I may be dirty, greasy and stinky. However, I sir, am no puke.

• Upvote 1

Changeup, Curve, 2 seamer

Any of them above average? Just seems he relies heavily on the two pitches. Which would be good for a reliever. Transitioning to a starter next season I would hope he has something more than 2 pitches.

Any of them above average? Just seems he relies heavily on the two pitches. Which would be good for a reliever. Transitioning to a starter next season I would hope he has something more than 2 pitches.

Well, there are absolutely no intentions of moving him to the starting rotation this year, so he can deal with that for now, but he will definetly work on that over the offseason and spring training. His other pitches are still developing, in Minors he throws it routinely, but he's not Major League comfortable with it yet.

Well, there are absolutely no intentions of moving him to the starting rotation this year, so he can deal with that for now, but he will definetly work on that over the offseason and spring training. His other pitches are still developing, in Minors he throws it routinely, but he's not Major League comfortable with it yet.

I hope he has a strong arm and elbow because he has a fairly violent throwing motion and throwing lots of sliders will wear on him. Yanks have to be careful.

I hope he has a strong arm and elbow because he has a fairly violent throwing motion and throwing lots of sliders will wear on him. Yanks have to be careful.

Don't worry about their phenom.

No actual baseball discussion allowed. Only namecalling.

Don't worry about OUR phenom

Sorry for trying to have a valid baseball discussion without name calling or using made up euphemisms.

Don't you worry about OUR division title.

Same things are said about Tim Lincecum, but he is dynamic this year, I think arm injuries, while they Should be a concern, it shouldn't be a main thought for Torre/Guidry/etc.

I think he is a big strong guy, his arm should hold up.

Don't worry about OUR phenom

Exactly. No need to go digging through filthy sushi restaurants to find our pitchers. Jobe is just plain buttttta ! Even with the ump helping him, Drew was still trying to figure out what to do at the plate.

Sorry for trying to have a valid baseball discussion without name calling or using made up euphemisms.

Whoops.

Exactly. No need to go digging through filthy sushi restaurants to find our pitchers. Jobe is just plain buttttta ! Even with the ump helping him, Drew was still trying to figure out what to do at the plate.

Buurn.

Our ???

LMAO.....go check how many times you've won it recently.

How did the ump help him? By calling a pitch a foot off of the plate a ball?

Same things are said about Tim Lincecum, but he is dynamic this year, I think arm injuries, while they Should be a concern, it shouldn't be a main thought for Torre/Guidry/etc.

I think he is a big strong guy, his arm should hold up.

Just bumping up the post so CC40 could see it.

Did they go digging through filthy Taiwanese restaurants?

Did they go digging through filthy Taiwanese restaurants?

No. They came to us, without having to pay 1 billion dollars just to say hi to the guy,

Don't worry about their phenom.

No actual baseball discussion allowed. Only namecalling.

JonE wanted to trade "their phenom".

:1st:

For a 1st baseman!

:lol:

Yeah, that would have went down like the Nolan Ryan for...

anyone, anyone? Buehler?

JonE wanted to trade "their phenom".

:1st:

For a 1st baseman!

:lol:

Yeah, that would have went down like the Nolan Ryan for...

anyone, anyone? Buehler?

Jim fregosi

Kloogy and JonE. Positive role models and ambassadors for Yankee baseball.

Having a hard time with the facts ?

I don't see a need to hand over a small fortune to shake a guys hand. It was a mistake with Irabu, and with Igawa. You sir can also keep your california roll tossing pitcher.

california roll

Is the california roll vegetarian? I could never understand that. Paying all that money for rice wrapped in seaweed.

Having a hard time with the facts ?

I don't see a need to hand over a small fortune to shake a guys hand. It was a mistake with Irabu, and with Igawa. You sir can also keep your california roll tossing pitcher.

You mean the one that as our #3 starter has been better than your #1 starter? Just sayin...

Damon is a shell of his former self. The Yankees make him shave his beard and he becomes Willy Mo Pena out in left field.

Why is Damon playing left field?

To get the game winning hit, chowder.

Is the california roll vegetarian? I could never understand that. Paying all that money for rice wrapped in seaweed.

It's for wanna be sushi eaters. You know, like the people that eat white chowder.

Good job by Petitte tonight. He struggled a bit, but battled his way through.

I approve of your post.

Sweet. Now I'll be able to sleep.