If we're going to be players in the Guard sweeps...

NIGHT STALKER

We are going to have plenty of competition from other teams. There are several teams that have placed guards on their injury lists (PUP, IR, etc.)...so, if we join in on the feeding frenzy, look for teams to be paying more than they probably should.

I'm sorry, did you say something bro??

We are in a bad way. We might be forced to overpay for an OG that gets cut from another team and all he ever will be is: a hold-the-fort-type. Not exactly an envieable position. Makes me wonder why we did not address the situation in the draft or FA, in addition to Clarke. I am sure that ERIC had an inkling that Kendall wanted more money and that he was going to dump him. It sure seems that the whole affair was misjudged and mishandled. This is year two of a three to four year program. I just hope all our QBs survive it and ditto the rbs. I still see JUSTIN SMILEY on the 49ers. He no longer fits into their plans and is young, strong, athletic and plays with a nasty attitude. I'd give a second round pick for the man or JMAC and a fifth. We need a real OG and Smiley is that and more.

I am willing to bet they won't pay more than 1.69999999999 million though. Regardless of who is out there. They might give out a 100 year deal at 1.69999999 per year.

You have to draw that line right Eric? :P

I couldve sworn we were trying out (way earlier this spring) the 6-5 345lb G from Miami -Bennie Anderson, what ever happened with that? I cant find a thing other than hes listed as "inactive" with Miami and hes not on their roster.

I am willing to bet they won't pay more than 1.69999999999 million though. Regardless of who is out there. They might give out a 100 year deal at 1.69999999 per year.

You have to draw that line right Eric? :P

Let's hope they draw it at 1.69999999 per year, and not at not signing anyone at all, just to try to prove a point.

We are in a bad way. We might be forced to overpay for an OG that gets cut from another team and all he ever will be is: a hold-the-fort-type. Not exactly an envieable position. Makes me wonder why we did not address the situation in the draft or FA, in addition to Clarke. I am sure that ERIC had an inkling that Kendall wanted more money and that he was going to dump him. It sure seems that the whole affair was misjudged and mishandled. This is year two of a three to four year program. I just hope all our QBs survive it and ditto the rbs. I still see JUSTIN SMILEY on the 49ers. He no longer fits into their plans and is young, strong, athletic and plays with a nasty attitude. I'd give a second round pick for the man or JMAC and a fifth. We need a real OG and Smiley is that and more.

Ooh, a deal that involves JMac would be sweet.

... actually, can we trade them Mike Mussina too? I'm sure the Yankees will be willing to lend him for this deal.

I agree that we are in a bad way, but they had a hell of a lot more than an inkling that Kendall wanted more money. The whole story came out in the press because the Jets were shopping him during the draft. They sure should have pulled the trigger on something because evidently they were way too high on Clarke and don't think as much of Wade Smith as some people said.

We are going to have plenty of competition from other teams. There are several teams that have placed guards on their injury lists (PUP, IR, etc.)...so, if we join in on the feeding frenzy, look for teams to be paying more than they probably should.

I love your enhanced signature. :) When a woman has an azz like that, there is nothing wrong with her displaying it so proudly. In fact, it is quite noble.

Any kid of deph on this O-Line as of right now ='s a prize... Just think... If any ONE of our starting 5 Olineman go down due to an injury, at any point during the season...

imagine if they went down? dude, they all suck, who cares, its a pick your poison.

Any kid of deph on this O-Line as of right now ='s a prize... Just think... If any ONE of our starting 5 Olineman go down due to an injury, at any point during the season...

If anyone gets hurt I'll pull myself away from our tailgate and step up for a few games. Its been a few years but I am still 6.5 and 315 lbs cant be much worse than what we got in back up linemen....

If anyone gets hurt I'll pull myself away from our tailgate and step up for a few games. Its been a few years but I am still 6.5 and 315 lbs cant be much worse than what we got in back up linemen....

The hell you will Duane. The Minnesota tailgate just wasn't the same without you man! Hope the sales went well and see you on the 9th!

P.S. Any chance you found a 3 or 4xl t-shirt for me?

The hell you will Duane. The Minnesota tailgate just wasn't the same without you man! Hope the sales went well and see you on the 9th!

P.S. Any chance you found a 3 or 4xl t-shirt for me?

I didnt think you even noticed I wasnt there. I will find a shirt before the9th.and we will have some refreshments before we kick the Patsys a$$es

I didnt think you even noticed I wasnt there. I will find a shirt before the9th.and we will have some refreshments before we kick the Patsys a$$es

Dude when we called you for the judgement on the new girls joining the tailgate, I was there. I was there with 2 of my friends for about 2 or 3 hours, then moved on as I always do. Had a great time with Tony and all of them but it wasn't the same man! We will have to do some victory shots on the 9th for sure.

Dude when we called you for the judgement on the new girls joining the tailgate, I was there. I was there with 2 of my friends for about 2 or 3 hours, then moved on as I always do. Had a great time with Tony and all of them but it wasn't the same man! We will have to do some victory shots on the 9th for sure.

Why is it when I come you bring dudes to the party and when I am not there you bring some hotties???

Why is it when I come you bring dudes to the party and when I am not there you bring some hotties???

Lol. Its Preseason man, I don't know what to tell ya. Regular season in Novemer or December I'll bring a hottie for ya to at least a game. September and October games are as always reserved for my dad.

Archived