WEEK 1 TAILGATING

JV51

I have been a diehard jets fan ever since i was 7. I am turning 17 next tuesday and for my birthday my parents bought me the best present I could have asked for, tickets to the Jets home opener against those stupid pats. The last game I went to was actually the Jets game in Gillette in the playoffs last year. I try to go to alot of away games but i really want to be accepted as a "diehard" jets fan. My problem is that my brother and I never have a place to tailgate because we dont have the parking permit, so we come in by mass transit. If anyone is willing to let us join their tailgait at week 1 that would be amazing, just tell me where and how much for beers

I have been a diehard jets fan ever since i was 7. I am turning 17 next tuesday and for my birthday my parents bought me the best present I could have asked for, tickets to the Jets home opener against those stupid pats. The last game I went to was actually the Jets game in Gillette in the playoffs last year. I try to go to alot of away games but i really want to be accepted as a "diehard" jets fan. My problem is that my brother and I never have a place to tailgate because we dont have the parking permit, so we come in by mass transit. If anyone is willing to let us join their tailgait at week 1 that would be amazing, just tell me where and how much for beers

All you have to do is say the word... "Beer" around here, and someone will invite you in less than 30 mins, lol, dont worry man. You got some really cool parents, thank them alot because thats off the chain. I wish I still lived in NY because the Jets dont come here to Tampa enough.

oh wow i know...i was wearing my "jethead" (the green jet hat) and some pats fan took it off my head and threw it on the ground...i hate all of them...so much crap thrown at me it was unbelieveable

anyone who wore green to foxboro in jan is a die hard in my book. i was there, it was really abusive all day long.

Thats not totally true, they were very pleasent at the tailgate they invited us to in the parkinglot before the game started .Things didn`t start getting ugly till we left the tailgate and started walking towards the stadium in out JET gear....lol

Thats not totally true, they were very pleasent at the tailgate they invited us to in the parkinglot before the game started .Things didn`t start getting ugly till we left the tailgate and started walking towards the stadium in out JET gear....lol

LOL... So the whole time you were eating and drinkig... they had no idea you were really a Jets fan?

Interesting... :character42:

anyone who wore green to foxboro in jan is a die hard in my book. i was there, it was really abusive all day long.

I was there from about 8AM onwards, rocking a TON of green.

It wasn't bad, but got worse when my PatsFan brother rolled up in his garb.

BZ

I was in Foxboro as well last year for both the November victory and the January playoff loss. Great time both times and the fans really didn't give us too much trouble until walking into the stadium. I probably got the most **** while tailgating for the playoff game because I wandered around the lot, away from our big group. The Pats fans behind us in the stadium were scumbags though, I will say that.

All you have to do is say the word... "Beer" around here, and someone will invite you in less than 30 mins, lol, dont worry man. You got some really cool parents, thank them alot because thats off the chain. I wish I still lived in NY because the Jets dont come here to Tampa enough.

...Beer.

Take the 3 hour drive to Miami... there are people from this area making the trip... Im sure they would love for you to bring some beer and tailgate

Take the 3 hour drive to Miami... there are people from this area making the trip... Im sure they would love for you to bring some beer and tailgate

Its more like a 6 hr trip from St.Pete to Miami... Thats about 12 hrs driving... Really aint worth it when I can just watch the game with my bro and my girl, bbq, get drunk, and just have fun... But whenever the Jets come to Tampa Im gonna make sure me and my older bro go to the game...

i wore green in foxboro for the playoff game and lets just i say i was called names that i didnt think were possible. awesome gift dude i wouldnt worry about the tailgate will all be there bright and early and we never turn down tailgaters

Just think about if the Jets would have actually won that playoff game and beat the Pats 2 times in a row... More than names woulda been thrown at you that day.:box:

Its more like a 6 hr trip from St.Pete to Miami... Thats about 12 hrs driving... Really aint worth it when I can just watch the game with my bro and my girl, bbq, get drunk, and just have fun... But whenever the Jets come to Tampa Im gonna make sure me and my older bro go to the game...

6 hours?

No way

i wore green in foxboro for the playoff game and lets just i say i was called names that i didnt think were possible. awesome gift dude i wouldnt worry about the tailgate will all be there bright and early and we never turn down tailgaters

I just went to my first away game this past season in Cleveland and I too couldn't even believe some of the things I was hearing. My friends almost got in like 3 fights. I am definitely never getting that hammered again at an away game ever again.... lol.

P.S. Chris Baker definitely caught that ball and was forced out...bs.

I just went to my first away game this past season in Cleveland and I too couldn't even believe some of the things I was hearing. My friends almost got in like 3 fights. I am definitely never getting that hammered again at an away game ever again.... lol.

P.S. Chris Baker definitely caught that ball and was forced out...bs.

haha yah bakers catch should have deff been called a touchdown. I've been to washington, kansas city, new england and tenessee for away games. Nicest crowd would of had to been the titans fans, I got a lot of crap but since we were winning not much could have been said. KC fans were miserable human beings. Washington fans were bad too my buddy got into a fight and then the pats fans are just all m*******s and we already knew that. Doing cincinati this season should be fun.

According to the future schedule, the Jets will be in Tampa in 2009.

I'll be there.

Oh yeah, easy. In fact i thought it was even more. He's coming from the

West coast and then cut down to south fla. It takes me 5 because I'm in the central

part.

Yahoo maps says 3hrs and 50min from St Petersburg & 4hrs 15min from Tampa...

Sorry thats where I looked to check...

Either way... if people from up here go down to the Miami game... there is no excuse! :lol:

6 hours?

No way

scooter_gogotravel_details.jpg

Yahoo maps says 3hrs and 50min from St Petersburg & 4hrs 15min from Tampa...

Sorry thats where I looked to check...

Either way... if people from up here go down to the Miami game... there is no excuse! :lol:

Interesting. I'll have to check that out with a few people who have done it.

As far as going to Miami, I know you are talking about DWC, but looking at the

reverse, I travel up to NJ for the games, so why is it so many guys in NY have

excuses not to go to the game. ;);););)

Interesting. I'll have to check that out with a few people who have done it.

As far as going to Miami, I know you are talking about DWC, but looking at the

reverse, I travel up to NJ for the games, so why is it so many guys in NY have

excuses not to go to the game. ;);););)

I know i will be in FL for the miami game again this year! And my friend has my garbage can kegerator in storage waiting to be fired up!

LOL... So the whole time you were eating and drinkig... they had no idea you were really a Jets fan?

They new we were wearing our colors ,we just didn`t catch to much crap while we were in that area, of course as soon as we left that area all hell broke lose.....lol...thats part of the fun of going to the road games

Archived