CUTS ARE IN (Merged 3x)

SoFlaJets

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think this might answer one of your practice squad questions from the other day

Chiefs | Printers cut

Sat, 1 Sep 2007 08:33:01 -0700

TSN.ca reports the Kansas City Chiefs have cut QB Casey Printers. The team reportedly offered to keep Printers on the practice roster but he declined.

FYI:

September 1, 2007

55 the number

By Mike Reiss, Globe Staff

When the Patriots finalize their roster cuts today, they won't have to include safety Rodney Harrison and cornerback Asante Samuel against the 53-man roster limit.

Harrison is suspended for the first four games of the regular season. The Patriots have been granted an exemption for Samuel through Sept. 10 (or until he is activated).

So technically, the Patriots will have 55 players by 4 p.m. today, which could influence some of the final roster decisions.

Demps being cut is a surprise. I have been surprised all summer when I learned that they were benching him in favor of Butler (I think thats who it was at least, I may be wrong). He was a major free agent pick-up from them last year but just didn't live up to his billing. I guess the Baltimore defense made Demps, not the other way around.

Really? while she didn't look too bad in that first pic with tim, she looks terrible in this second one, as she does usually on the show. She looks like she is at least 40 and she is barely 30, if she is.

right.... so what your saying is... your gay?

Giants | Alailefaleula cut

Sat, 1 Sep 2007 09:14:25 -0700

Mike Garafolo, of The Star-Ledger, reports the New York Giants have cut DL Tui Alailefaleula.

Wait... wtf... isnt this the guy that bailed out on the JETS last year?

Archived