Prisco Power Rankings

BP

give me a break

Colts · Trends -

As long as Peyton Manning is on the field, they are the favorites to win it again. Don't be fooled by all the attrition talk. They're actually better.

better? losing your all pro LT, and two defensive tackles for a team that cannot stop the run anyway is not a good thing. the colts will give up points in monumental fashion this year. expect 3 to 4 200 yard rushing games against that putrid defense.

They will get destroyed on the run this year.

Can you guys at least say why you dont like the ranking? Just sayin...

i think we should do a JN powerpoll and rank the posters.

Ecurb, i rank you 445th out of a possible 2200. I vote Greengal number 1 cause she is a beatle fan, and BP number 2 because he fixes/messes up all my polls.

Other than that i haven't gotten anymore figured out.

oh yeah, P2C is up there cause he bet on the Jets in the survival pool

just sayin...:)

I'm no Prisco fan, but middle of the pack seems like a fair ranking to me. That's only five spots out of the playoffs, and just out of the playoffs seems like a reasonable guess.

Either that, or Mangini did an outstanding job of hiding the team's strengths this preseason.

It's so ****ing stupid that it took a bad preseason for all the "experts" to realize what people like myself, 124, and JettyCollegeBartonDoosheyBag had been saying for months.

LOL

You are right though. All these predictions of the Jets going 7-9 or worse in 2007 based on preseason games is ridiculous. Preseason means jack.

The Jets were a 7-9 football team the day after the draft ended. Maybe they go 8-8, maybe they go 6-10, well with Chad Pennington at QB that is.

It's so ****ing stupid that it took a bad preseason for all the "experts" to realize what people like myself, 124, and JettyCollegeBartonDoosheyBag had been saying for months.

LOL

You are right though. All these predictions of the Jets going 7-9 or worse in 2007 based on preseason games is ridiculous. Preseason means jack.

The Jets were a 7-9 football team the day after the draft ended. Maybe they go 8-8, maybe they go 6-10, well with Chad Pennington at QB that is.

You guys just added a few more people to the "gonna look stupid when the JETS win the AFCE" bandwagon... have fun riding it off the cliff...

Ah, modesty. Nothing wrong with having that opinion but if you turn out to be wrong you guys will all look pretty bad, not to mention absurdly arrogant. It really does make me laugh that you think are 100% right without a shadow of a doubt, as if anybody could possibly be so sure about anything that will happen over the course of an NFL season.

• 3 months later...

Had to bump this because it was linked in the junc thread:

28 Vikings · Trends -

They have what should be a dominant defense. But the young quarterback will make it really tough on this team. Is Tarvaris Jackson ready?

They're most likely going to be a wild card team and they're almost certainly going to be an NFC wildcard.

29 Chiefs · Trends -

Damon Huard isn't the long-term answer and Larry Johnson can't continue to have a ton of carries. The defense will have to be better if they're to move up these rankings.

4-10 in a very weak division, but remember who their coach is.

30 Lions · Trends -

Yes, they'll score points. Mike Martz will make that happen. But can they stop anybody? At least they'll be fun to watch.

6-8. Fell off after a very hot 6-2 start.

31 Buccaneers · Trends -

The offensive line is average, age is creeping up on defense and you have to wonder what they can get from a 37-year-old quarterback. Jon Gruden's team isn't very good.

9-5, clinched NFC South.

32 Browns · Trends -

It won't be long before Brady Quinn takes over. Maybe he should open as the starter and the Browns can chalk this one up to a rebuilding season since that's what it is.

9-5, could win AFC North if Pitt loses a game. If not, they're most likely going in as a wild card. Worst team in the NFL? Good job, Prisco.

Ah, modesty. Nothing wrong with having that opinion but if you turn out to be wrong you guys will all look pretty bad, not to mention absurdly arrogant. It really does make me laugh that you think are 100% right without a shadow of a doubt, as if anybody could possibly be so sure about anything that will happen over the course of an NFL season.

Hey, turns out I was wrong after all.

They are much worse.

Archived