New Stadium Renderings

wildthing2022000

Seats???? They are putting seats in the new stadium?????

Oh man they really do care about us. that is so awesome.

LOL -- the only reason they are putting in seats is so that we don't stand and block the view for the luxury box people!

Close ,the reason their putting seats in (and they`ll make them pink) So any real man will be forced to buy the seat top & bottom covers that the JETS & Giants will be happy to sell us in our team color JET GREEN or giant blue $20 for the tops $20 for the bottom, $35 for both together plus you get your sect. row & seat # engraved & for $10 more you can get your name ...Ka- Ching- Ka- Ching,they won`t miss an opportunity to make a buck.....

What is the over / under on how many drunk Jets fans will be killed in Year 1 of the new stadium by walking over the train tracks as a train arives? That is so stupid to have the train tracks right there.

actually, what is stupid, is that grown men and women get so drunk at football games that there is a chance they would be run over by a train in broad daylight. that is what is so stupid.

I have no idea what that site is but look at these comments. And a big old POTW to GHB. Someone get that person here, I like their style.

82,000? Puh-leaze! My alma mater's stadium, Beaver Stadium at Penn State, holds more than 109,000 rabid fans, and that's not including the luxury boxes along the top on both sides.

By Maggie at September 5, 2007 12:37 PM

Maggie, that's one big beaver!

What else were we gonna do in '05? lol

Indeed.

I could tell you barely a thing from any of the last 3 or 4 home games in 2005. The only thing I could tell you is Justin Miller running the kickoff back against Buffalo on New Years in my endzone pointing right towards me and the 10 fans that were left.

Indeed.

I could tell you barely a thing from any of the last 3 or 4 home games in 2005. The only thing I could tell you is Justin Miller running the kickoff back against Buffalo on New Years in my endzone pointing right towards me and the 10 fans that were left.

Dude, was there ANYTHING more painful to watch then the night game against New Orleans that year, you HAD to get trashed to numb the pain.

Dude, was there ANYTHING more painful to watch then the night game against New Orleans that year, you HAD to get trashed to numb the pain.

Dude that night was one of the worst nights of my life.

Not only did Nuge miss the GW FG but get this:

On the ride home there was a road block on the way home and we (me and my friend) had to make a quick turn when we realized there was another way to go. To make a long story short, I cut the wheel and we spun about 3 times around and ended about a foot or less away from the guardrail facing the other direction, almost going off the damn highway. Thankfully no other cars were around.

THEN we get back into town and we here about our friend who was put into the hospital for drug overdose, went to a party and just had to drink even more.

I know it sounds like an "only in the movies" thing, but dude that night sucked.

Close ,the reason their putting seats in (and they`ll make them pink) So any real man will be forced to buy the seat top & bottom covers that the JETS & Giants will be happy to sell us in our team color JET GREEN or giant blue $20 for the tops $20 for the bottom, $35 for both together plus you get your sect. row & seat # engraved & for $10 more you can get your name ...Ka- Ching- Ka- Ching,they won`t miss an opportunity to make a buck.....

Quick Joisey, get that idea patented! We could make millions!

I am not kidding!

That is such a brilliant idea!

Train tracks near the stadium, just like cleveland, yeah!

The inside is nice, but the outside looks like the Hindenburg. I thought the outside would be lit up to reflect the game day team's colors like Allianz Arena in Munich?

Here's a link if you don't know that stadium:

http://www.allianz-arena.de/en/fakten/bauentwicklung/

I'm glad I'm not the only one who thinks the outside is ugly.

I'm glad I'm not the only one who thinks the outside is ugly.

I agree from the looks of the drawing. I was hoping for something a little more organic, like the great soccer stadiums. But I also have a feeling this rendering does not do justice to the design. To be honest, it looks like the illustrations are kinda hack-ey

I agree from the looks of the drawing. I was hoping for something a little more organic, like the great soccer stadiums. But I also have a feeling this rendering does not do justice to the design. To be honest, it looks like the illustrations are kinda hack-ey

Yes. I would bet the actual stadium looks nothing like that.

Archived