New Stadium Renderings

wildthing2022000

This looks a lot like the current stadium. They threw in an extra 2 TVs, more luxury boxes and upgraded the benches for the team.

If they try to sell me tickets and I don't have a cup holder, I can not be held accountable for my actions. I DEMAND A CUP HOLDER.

05stadium.1.600.jpg

Please tell me that the train tracks aren't actually going to be put down that close to parking. Drunk fans, tailgating, trains -- that always ends well.

:character42:

05stadium.2.650.jpg

This looks a lot like the current stadium. They threw in an extra 2 TVs, more luxury boxes and upgraded the benches for the team.

If they try to sell me tickets and I don't have a cup holder, I can not be held accountable for my actions. I DEMAND A CUP HOLDER.

05stadium.1.600.jpg

Please tell me that the train tracks aren't actually going to be put down that close to parking. Drunk fans, tailgating, trains -- that always ends well.

:character42:

05stadium.2.650.jpg

Train tracks near the stadium, just like cleveland, yeah!

The inside is nice, but the outside looks like the Hindenburg. I thought the outside would be lit up to reflect the game day team's colors like Allianz Arena in Munich?

Here's a link if you don't know that stadium:

http://www.allianz-arena.de/en/fakten/bauentwicklung/

The train station is supposed to come right near the stadium Joisey.

I understand it`s comming close to the stadium Frank, I just want to have to go to NYC to get there from NJ like present...thats all ...PS. Since the JETS didn`t want to give us a straight answer on the PSL`s ,I spoke to a relitive of the MARA family over the weekend and asked him about the PSL`s , He said the JETS are waiting for the Giants to hit their fans with it & the Giants are waiting for the JETS to hit their fans first ,we know who will blink first here!!! Also when I mentioned some of those insane #`s being thrown around here for PSL`s he said he didn`t expect the giants to charge ANY PSL OVER $5,000 and those would be for those premium seats ,Now you can see which team looks out for it`s fans and which one is looking to fill his bank accounts...

I understand it`s comming close to the stadium Frank, I just want to have to go to NYC to get there from NJ like present...thats all ...PS. Since the JETS didn`t want to give us a straight answer on the PSL`s ,I spoke to a relitive of the MARA family over the weekend and asked him about the PSL`s , He said the JETS are waiting for the Giants to hit their fans with it & the Giants are waiting for the JETS to hit their fans first ,we know who will blink first here!!! Also when I mentioned some of those insane #`s being thrown around here for PSL`s he said he didn`t expect the giants to charge ANY PSL OVER $5,000 and those would be for those premium seats ,Now you can see which team looks out for it`s fans and which one is looking to fill his bank accounts...

I see it is the battle of who does not want to look bad about PSL's first-Jets or Giants-great way to run a business.

Here's what you get for $1.3 billion

By Tom Rock

The Jets and Gi@&%$ unveiled plans for their new stadium today. Here I've copied and pasted some of the "Highlights of the New Stadium" from the press release:

HIGHLIGHTS OF THE NEW STADIUM

Approaching the Stadium

Newly configured parking lots and easier access to parking through improved traffic patterns will make for smoother and shorter rides to and from the stadium. Access lanes into the Meadowlands will nearly triple from 16 to more than 40.

For maximum efficiency the parking lots will provide more than 27,500 spaces and will radiate from the stadium with more direct, easier access through road circulation improvements, the introduction of inner and middle loop road systems and dedicated areas for permit and non-permit parking.

But driving won

Just tell me for 1.3 Billion dollars ,I don`t have to go to new york still to get there from NJ ,tell me that that train in the picture at least comes in from the Seacacus station PLEASE!!!!!

Joisey, let me rest your worried mind...

In addition to the design of the building, planners have been working to make access to the facility easier. Lanes into the Meadowlands will increase to more than 40 from the existing 16 and a new rail facility will connect the stadium to New York

What is the over / under on how many drunk Jets fans will be killed in Year 1 of the new stadium by walking over the train tracks as a train arives? That is so stupid to have the train tracks right there.

Instead of coaches and players being thrown under the bus, we can throw them under the train...it's going to be fun times.

Nice thoughts and running a pro franchise do not go together.
Especially when you try to make a profit - which is why the modern owner buys teams.

That being said, PSL's were inevitable. Even when the talk of building a seperate stadium was addressed almost 10 years ago. Face it people, I like you will be hit big in the wallet this December for PSL's that may in fact END my season tickets.

Lets just wait & see what happens - It may not be a big a hit if they get a HIGH VALUE for the naming rights to the stadium, the levels & the entrances....

http://query.nytimes.com/gst/fullpage.html?res=9B06E3DF1230F930A35754C0A9609C8B63

Construction has begun on a rail line to link the Meadowlands sports complex with Pennsylvania Station in New York, as well as with New Jersey Transit lines around New Jersey. The rail line, about 2.5 miles long, will be capable of transporting 7,000 people per hour to an event. For New Jersey riders, the line will start in Hoboken, stop at the Secaucus Junction station and continue to a station about 100 feet from a new $1 billion stadium in the Meadowlands, which is scheduled to open in 2010. Fans coming from Pennsylvania Station in New York would transfer at Secaucus. The Port Authority of New York and New Jersey is financing the $150 million rail line expansion, which is scheduled to open in 2008.

What is the over / under on how many drunk Jets fans will be killed in Year 1 of the new stadium by walking over the train tracks as a train arives? That is so stupid to have the train tracks right there.

How many drunk fans are killed at the transportation facility in San Diego, Denver or even Dallas?

Won't happen, the facility will be above ground with a walkway below for fans to get to the overhang to the other parking facilities.

Besides, if an Idiot gets so drunk that he can't watch out for himself - He deserves his fate.

Will the outside be like the German arena and light up?

No, the interior walls will change colors on gameday & at night, with the louvers open, will reflect Jets Green or Giants Blue.

What I wonder is what will be the seat colors inside the stadium? Grey?

No, the interior walls will change colors on gameday & at night, with the louvers open, will reflect Jets Green or Giants Blue.

What I wonder is what will be the seat colors inside the stadium? Grey?

Seats???? They are putting seats in the new stadium?????

Oh man they really do care about us. that is so awesome.

LOL -- the only reason they are putting in seats is so that we don't stand and block the view for the luxury box people!

Archived