Wes Welker? Seriously?

Thor99

Would you want Welker on the Jets?

Welker would be a great 3rd receiver on the Jets. Put his in the slot with Braylon, Santonion, Keller and LT on the field -- wow. That would be some lineup.

Too bad for the Pats they don't have those guys around him.

Prior to the Cleveland game Welker was leading NE WRs in receptions with 40.

Not bad for a guy who shouldnt be playing. He changed his knee brace for one thats lighter and less bulky.

So let me get this straight, Welker had 26 catches in the first four games of the year, was on pace for 104 catches, and you guys were all drooling all over him, talking up how amazing he was and how his apparent superpowers allowed him to heal so quickly. The fact that Moss was there was immaterial.

Now Welker's only caught 18 in the last four and 11 in the last three and its because he is hurt? The Pats are averaging 10 fewer points per game and the offensive production has gone right in the toilet because suddenly Welker didn't heal enough and not because Randy Moss is gone? :blink:

• Upvote 1

Even if the WR's were open, Sanchez would miss them with his inaccurate throws.

The guy would have a tough time hitting the side of a barn.

Yeah he stinks. The Pats should totally run away with this division.

Can't wait until Woody can lure Colt McCoy away via free agency....

What I find amusing is that the Jets lose last week - fans getting ready to jump off a bridge. They beat a Lions team minus a QB and Kicker - holy cow, they are the greatest. I see the same thing at Patsfans.com. Pats lose to cleveland...OMG, we suck! Pats beat SD and Minny....OMG, we are elite! It's sooooooooo ridiculous.

10 months removed from major ACL knee surgery?

Proof of this is his yak...which is way off this year. Watch him this Sunday night....his lateral moves aren't quite there.

Funny thing that may interest only me.....he kicks lefty.

Edited by Garb

Proof of this is his yak...which is way off this year. Watch him this Sunday night....his lateral moves aren't quite there.

Funny thing that may interest only me.....he kicks lefty.

His cuts are not as crisp, he is rounding his routes and failing to get separation.

Not to mention his 4 droppsies so far this year.

What I find amusing is that the Jets lose last week - fans getting ready to jump off a bridge. They beat a Lions team minus a QB and Kicker - holy cow, they are the greatest. I see the same thing at Patsfans.com. Pats lose to cleveland...OMG, we suck! Pats beat SD and Minny....OMG, we are elite! It's sooooooooo ridiculous.

Were not the greatest, we're just the Day Light Savings Time Champs!

My previous post was referring to 4th quarter completion percentage.

Sanchez is below 46%.

http://stats.washingtonpost.com/fb/leaders.asp?year=&type=Passing&range=AFC&rank=045

So now you are cherry picking to prove a nonsensical point?

In that case, Tom Brady is a below 40% passer when throwing on 2nd down in the first 8 minutes of the third quarter on the road west of the Mississippi when wearing a white jersey throwing to a white receiver over 6-feet tall on days that he had bacon for breakfast.

Edited by Klecko73isGod

His cuts are not as crisp, he is rounding his routes and failing to get separation.

Not to mention his 4 droppsies so far this year.

This thread cracks me up. It really does. The next Jets loss, the sky will be falling again....or....of course, the refs screwed them. lol!

Check out Patsfans. The sky is falling. You also have the delusional club. Then you have the super negative nellies. Every fan base is the same. The same.

This thread cracks me up. It really does. The next Jets loss, the sky will be falling again....or....of course, the refs screwed them. lol!

Check out Patsfans. The sky is falling. You also have the delusional club. Then you have the super negative nellies. Every fan base is the same. The same.

Have you read this thread? It's about the deeply important role that Wes Welker plays in the Patriots offense, not their loss to the Browns. Please stay on topic.

• Upvote 1

Some like taint more than others.

Jason Hason was unable to kick one extra point. The Lions didnt lose him for the entire game, he came back out and after Burleson's last TD.

Edited by Matt39

Truth. Jets fans, Pats fans, Dolphins fans (though generally speaking the ones I've met in person have been more delusional than anything else), Panthers fans, and don't forget Cowboys fans. All the same. Except Bills fans...they're generally not the most optimistic bunch.

So let me get this straight, Welker had 26 catches in the first four games of the year, was on pace for 104 catches, and you guys were all drooling all over him, talking up how amazing he was and how his apparent superpowers allowed him to heal so quickly. The fact that Moss was there was immaterial.

Now Welker's only caught 18 in the last four and 11 in the last three and its because he is hurt? The Pats are averaging 10 fewer points per game and the offensive production has gone right in the toilet because suddenly Welker didn't heal enough and not because Randy Moss is gone? :blink:

Nothing like picking out the worst performances by the NE offense - SD and Cleveland. Welker is still hurt and losing concentration resulting in alot of dropped passes.

His YPC vs Cinc 8yds and vs Mia 9yds with Moss.

Without Moss, 8ypc vs Min and 9ypc vs Cleveland.

Nothing like picking out the worst performances by the NE offense - SD and Cleveland. Welker is still hurt and losing concentration resulting in alot of dropped passes.

I might be wrong, but didn't you say you were done in this thread?

So you really think it's just a coincidence that "the worst performances by the NE offense - SD and Cleveland" both occured post Moss. Really?