Wes Welker? Seriously?

Thor99

Did i say somwhere that chad or coles are playing well?

No. You said that Welker & Stallworth sucked and that Brady is a cheater.

When I posted Welker's stats last week you said they were terrible. I pointed out the Welker was doing better than Coles this year and you never responded.

Did i say somwhere that chad or coles are playing well?

No. You said that Welker & Stallworth sucked and that Brady is a cheater.

When I posted Welker's stats last week you said they were terrible. I pointed out the Welker was doing better than Coles this year and you never responded.

I had Welker on the bench this week and he was the highest scoring WR. If I lose this game I'll probably be kicking myself, but I had a 36 point lead going into the MNF game, with Wayne left on my team against Addai, Indy defense and Clark. I dunno those 3 positions may be enough but I don't see it, especially since Wayne had 130 yards himself to balance out Addai and maybe Clark.

So what? He's playing for a bunch of cheaters.

Yup that's the bottom line. All their past glory has an * attached to it and always will. I love how Peter King keeps asking in his column why they never revealed what was on those tapes that the cheaters had to turn into the NFL. He speculates it shows them cheating during their SB victories and that the NFL wants to just keep it quiet and go way.

Yup that's the bottom line. All their past glory has an * attached to it and always will. I love how Peter King keeps asking in his column why they never revealed what was on those tapes that the cheaters had to turn into the NFL. He speculates it shows them cheating during their SB victories and that the NFL wants to just keep it quiet and go way.

It must suck to be a Jet fan.

Yes. Kid is legit and will prove it this yr in the slot in NE. Runs crisp routes and has a knack for catching the football.

He will make the pro bowl in the next 2 yrs.

people think hes the **** cause he was the only talented player on the dolphins. put him on a team with other talent and watch him fade...

Wes Welker has ONE... thats right... ONE Touchdown as a WR in 3 seasons... ONE!

That TD came last season in his best year of 687 yards.... He has 1,121 yards in his 3 year career... TOTAL

Dont compare him to those guys rago... he has done nothing and will do nothing...

How can you watch Chad Pennington play and proclaim him "GREAT" and then watch Wes Welker play and call him a nobody?

LMAO.

Wes Welker has scored ONE touchdown in the NFL

Wes Welker has never come up big in a big game

Wes Welker is a ****ing punt return man... nothing more

How can you watch a guy with 1 TD and 1100 yards in 3 years and call him a good WR?

Chad Pennington is the 2nd most accurate QB ever and the most winning JETS QB ever... its easy for me as a JETS fan to think he is great

Wes Welker... not so much

Welker is a good WR. He will be a great target for Brady.

This is a great move by the Pats.

Wes Welker is a hell of a football player. He will kill in the slot this yr in NE.

You will all cry the name Wes Welker atleast twice this yr.

Thanks for playing Smizzy.

What made the Montana-Young, Aikman-Irving, Manning-Harrison combos so great? I feel it was all based on timeing, trust and overall Chemestry.

I'm sorry, Randy Moss is not the same Randy Moss as the Moss that took the league by storm his rookie season while playing with the Vikings. This is a Moss that has taken alot of hits over the years, slowed down, and is an aging veteran. Yes he is going to make alot of nice plays and may be one hell of a deep threat for Defenses, but I just dont see him taking the league by storm with Tom Brady. A Quarterback has to "Trust" his WR's and know them like the back of his hand to be truly great... And with Moss, Stallworth, and Wes Welker... I feel the chemestry may not be there early in the season if at all throught the season.

I dont remember the last time where a team brang in 3 new WR's into a brand new system, with a brand new playbook to get down pat. Im sorry but I feel this years passing attack with Brady and the Pats will be on the decline. Moss and Stallworth will be deep threats for Brady, but at the same time... Thats why opposing teams have Safetys to cover the deep threat WR's. Who is going to be the reciever to make the 3rd and 8 catch accrost the middle of the field in crucial situations? Please dont say Moss or Stallworth and I dont believe Wes Welker is going to that "Go to WR"

Call me crazy, but Brady is going to make alot of mental mistakes, it has happened before, just go ask Champ.

Also with the running game. Is anyone even thinking about the loss of Dillon? Yes he was not the same Dillon that was playing with the Bengals early on... But this is the same Dillon that was a work-horse each and every Sunday, and one who has proven throughout his career that he can carry the Work-Load for the Patriots Offense. Maroney on the other hand has always split carrys and I dont think he is going to be a work-horse and carry the load like Dillon did for a full 16 game season. He does have skill and potential but next year we will really see how tough he is. The loss of Dillon is going to hurt the Patriots Offense, no matter how I try and look at the situation I just remember how great of a running back Dillon was in bad wheather games. God 4 bid Maroney goes down for 4-5 weeks due to injury, who is going to carry the load?

I really believe A.Samuels is going to hold out, thats going to leave this Pats secondary in a mess with no Mangini to help solve the problem and come up with a solution (Troy Brow) and i'm sorry but R.Harrison is on the decline.

Yes they went and signed A.Thomas who is one hell of a athlete as far as being an athletic LB... But at the same time he is being "Over-Hyped" Remember who he was playing alongside, R.Lewis. And Teddy is no Ray no matter how you look at it. He also had players such as McCalister and Rolle shutting down WR's, and a Safety by the name of E.Reed in the backfield... Am I crazy for believing that A.Thomas was a product in a great system? I know he is one hell of an athlete but I do he had alot of success due to players such as Suggs, Ngata, Ray Lewis, Reed, McCalister, and Rolle.

Am I saying the Pats will miss the playoffs? No... But there is a good chance that this off-season blows up in BB's face. Look at my team the Yankees, best team money can buy, but we are not a TEAM just ask Jeter and A-Rod, we have no chemesty, and it showing during the full course of seasons play.

:rl: