Wes Welker? Seriously?

Thor99

Except it wasn't a high 2nd genius. It was the value of a late 3rd.

What?

You went from early second to late second for a guy that will be 30 next year.

And the Patriots give the Phins a late second for a guy that is 26 and coming off his best season and producing this year is wrong how? I mean only two draft picks even made the roster.

Spin away mikey.

What?

You went from early second to late second for a guy that will be 30 next year.

And the Patriots give the Phins a late second for a guy that is 26 and coming off his best season and producing this year is wrong how? I mean only two draft picks even made the roster.

Spin away mikey.

It's not spin pal. it's BLACK AND WHITE the Jets gave up the value of a 3rd round pick for him. LOL his best season out of 2 amazingly mediocre seasons.

Why is this scrub mentioned in the same breath as Randy Moss and Dante Stallworth? Am I the only person who thinks he's an overpaid never was?

It's fans and players like yourself that help make him successful. Moss takes the deep routes, and Wes runs the quick, and underneath routes. The Patriots did an awesome job in the off season with there receiver corps. The Pats got our most consistant WR. When you under estimate Welker that's when he comes up with big plays. He has done great for himself since he has been in the NFL. He was cut by the Chargers, signed with Miami got better, and got the bigger payday. Can't hate on that.

It's fans and players like yourself that help make him successful. Moss takes the deep routes, and Wes runs the quick, and underneath routes. The Patriots did an awesome job in the off season with there receiver corps. The Pats got our most consistant WR. When you under estimate Welker that's when he comes up with big plays. He has done great for himself since he has been in the NFL. He was cut by the Chargers, signed with Miami got better, and got the bigger payday. Can't hate on that.

Welcome back to JN Fin Fan. The only reason that this thread is still going is because 2 Jets fans think Welker sucks.

Its kind of sad that those "fans" can't appreciate a good player. If Welker played for the Jets madmike and ecurb would be starting threads proclaiming he is the best WR in the NFL.

Welcome back to JN Fin Fan. The only reason that this thread is still going is because 2 Jets fans think Welker sucks.

Its kind of sad that those "fans" can't appreciate a good player. If Welker played for the Jets madmike and ecurb would be starting threads proclaiming he is the best WR in the NFL.

Yeah, pretty much.

No, not at all... I never even claimed Chrebet to be the best in the NFL... and he is 100x better than Welker.

Yeah I would claim that a 5'9 midget with AVG speed and numbers as mediocre as they get is the best WR in the NFL. I never said Chrebet was the best WR in the NFL. I never said Coles or Cotch who are MUCH better than Welker are the best WR in the NFL.

Yeah I would claim that a 5'9 midget with AVG speed and numbers as mediocre as they get is the best WR in the NFL.

Once again you missed the point. I have never called Welker great.

He may be small but he is fast. He also makes plays by catching the ball.

I will bump this thread every Monday.

Thanks Bro! I am on Finheaven, the Chargers fan forum, and here. I am a Dolphins fan, however I call them as I see them. I have had great conversations, and beers with Jet Fans when I was in Miami. To me it is all about sportsmanship. The biggest reason why I am here bro is due to Smizzy. He does a great job here, and occasionly stops by Finheaven, and I enjoy some of the great posters here.

Thanks Bro! I am on Finheaven, the Chargers fan forum, and here. I am a Dolphins fan, however I call them as I see them. I have had great conversations, and beers with Jet Fans when I was in Miami. To me it is all about sportsmanship. The biggest reason why I am here bro is due to Smizzy. He does a great job here, and occasionly stops by Finheaven, and I enjoy some of the great posters here.

I'm a Pats fan. Keep that on the down low as no one here knows that!

Smizzy is Smizzy as he is a guy you love to hate (I love you Smizzy).

So he sucks right? In your mind if you don't play for Rutgers (overrated), the Jets, or Yankees then you suck.

I would like to congratulate you for being objective.

Are you really that stupid to look at one good play on video and because of that you're a great player? HIS CAREER NUMBERS SAY HE'S AVERAGE. HE AVG'S LESS THAN 40 YARDS A GAME OVER HIS CAREER. HE'S MEDIOCRE. You can personally attack me all you want with complete BS. The FACTS say he's mediocre.

Are you really that stupid to look at one good play on video and because of that you're a great player? HIS CAREER NUMBERS SAY HE'S AVERAGE. HE AVG'S LESS THAN 40 YARDS A GAME OVER HIS CAREER. HE'S MEDIOCRE. You can personally attack me all you want with complete BS. The FACTS say he's mediocre.

Can you please point out where I have personally attacked you? You like to call people stupid & idiots.

I will put this in your terms: NO ONE HAS CALLED WES WELKER GREAT. You brought GREAT in to this thread.

Welker will have 80-90 receptions this year.

GFY

Really?

Who has 1494 yards over a 46 game career for a whooping 32.5 yards per game average? Jerricho Cotchery.

You are right he sucks.

Welker (37.4) > Cotchery (32.5).

If you are going to make an argument at least think it through. Pulling some extraneous number out of your ass is stupid.