****The Official Jets vs Ravens Game Thread****

BP

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What's up everyone??? Long time no talk hehe. Just a few tidbits from this game so far... I think this is a very winable game for us. On defense, the line is looking decent. If we can stop this little dunk off passes to the flats I think we'll be in very good shape. D. Revis is a stud... bottom line. Our blitzes aren't getting to Boller which concerns me.

On offense we have to simplify the game for Clemens and continue to pound the rock. The Ravens are gonna blitz that's what they do. What we need to do is pick up the blitz and actually give Clemens time in the pocket to rocket the ball into the receivers.

If we can do those things I really feel we have a chance to take this game over and start the era... of CLEMENS!!!!

That's all I got for now. Enjoy the game all.

Really? Do you have video evidence of this? Are you sure him and coleman didnt switch Uniforms?

Oh good point I can't be sure unless somebody got a DNA sample of the player who tackled that exact play. Mangini may have dressed a bum up in Barrets uniform and that could have been him. He's probably paying him with a half gallon of vodka.

Archived