****The Official Jets vs Ravens Game Thread****

BP

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hey man... I am a JETS fan... sure I like Chad... but I LOVE the JETS...

That said...

I think Kellen looks good but nervous... and he seems to want to win it all with one play... (hence not checking down.. )

I think Kellen has abright future with the JETS... he just needs to have a beer at the half... LOL

I think him wanting to win with one play comes from the fact that he knows Chad will probably start again next week unless he shows something really special. He wants to show himself off as best as possible when he actually has the chance.

I think him wanting to win with one play comes from the fact that he knows Chad will probably start again next week unless he shows something really special. He wants to show himself off as best as possible when he actually has the chance.

Good point... Lets hope he can shake that off... becuase he looks good otherwise

Not bad, not great. I think he definitely has a bit of the jitters, but is playing ok in spite of them. BAL is one hell of a tough D.

You nailed it... Im happy to see we might have a QB of the future in him... lets see if he can get the W now..

Archived