****The Official Jets vs Ravens Game Thread****

BP

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Clemens cant deal with the blitz like Chad can. I told you guys this would happen.

To stand a cahnce we need a spark from D or ST.

Chad had 9TD's against the Blitz last year...

I think Kellen is looking OK... .which is not bad for a first start... he needs to get the JETS at least another FG and come out strong and relxed in the 2nd half

Clemens cant deal with the blitz like Chad can. I told you guys this would happen.

To stand a cahnce we need a spark from D or ST.

You said you couldn't even watch the game how can you tell? Ecurb is right, he needs to learn to checkdown during a blitz but you learn that with experience. Thats not a huge issue. Our defense getting schooled by Boller is a much bigger issue than any issues involving our QBs.

You said you couldn't even watch the game how can you tell? Ecurb is right, he needs to learn to checkdown during a blitz but you learn that with experience. Thats not a huge issue. Our defense getting schooled by Boller is a much bigger issue than any issues involving our QBs.

Hey man... I am a JETS fan... sure I like Chad... but I LOVE the JETS...

That said...

I think Kellen looks good but nervous... and he seems to want to win it all with one play... (hence not checking down.. )

I think Kellen has abright future with the JETS... he just needs to have a beer at the half... LOL

Archived