Jets | Pennington to start Week 3

Smizzy

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply
And who's to say Clemens would come in and lose? Oh, because he's not Chad Pennington right? Nevermind, I forgot.

That wasnt the topic at hand... you said you want the JETS to lose on sunday... only a loser would want something like that... its all about winning...

Once again, Mangini and co clearly think Pennington is the QB that gives the Jets the best chance to win. End of story.

Whether Mangini actually believes that is anyones guess. I for one, do not think he believes that simply on the basis of him having intelligence. However, if Mangini actually does believe that Chad can win him a superbowl, then he's a fool and he wont last here as our HC.

Well, maybe Pennington gets injured AGAIN and SOON, and he's forced to change QBs. We can only be so lucky.

Whether Mangini actually believes that is anyones guess. I for one, do not think he believes that simply on the basis of him having intelligence. However, if Mangini actually does believe that Chad can win him a superbowl, then he's a fool and he wont last here as our HC.

Well, maybe Pennington gets injured AGAIN and SOON, and he's forced to change QBs. We can only be so lucky.

There you go again... Mr.KNowitall...

Magnini thinks Chad is the guy who will win the most games as the NYJ QB.

If he didnt think so... he would have never let him start again this year... he has a built in excuse... and Kellen showed signs of being capable... he would not be bashed for the decision... there is ZERO reason not to play Clemens if he was better.

Stop wishing injuries on people, that is the most ****ed up thing ever! Mangini is the coach, you aren't, you can't always have everything your way! You are a fan if you BACK up EVERYONE on the team reguardless.

This is not a dictatorship and Mangini is not Stalin. I am free to have my own views and not be persecuted for it by back scratchers like yourself.

Go play fetch.

This is not a dictatorship and Mangini is not Stalin. I am free to have my own views and not be persecuted for it by back scratchers like yourself.

Go play fetch.

Your trying to act like an ALL KNOWING superhuman... that why your being given a hard time...

if you would express your OPINIONS... like they are actually OPINIONS and not facts (like you think they are in your world) then people would show you some respect...

Stop trying to act like you know everything and we are all idiots... it makes you out to be an *******... so you will be treated like one.

Go play fetch.

Oh ok, so then everyone can have their own views without being insulted and persecuted. You're right Barton

I guess they stopped giving reading comprehension classes before foreigners could enter the country. Imbecile.

Wait...what?

The only "personal agenda" I have is wanting The JETS to win a superbowl.

I know Chad cant do that for us, so I want him gone.

I have made no guarantees about Clemens. I never said he was the answer to all our problems. Only that he potentially may be, so therefore he should get the call - especially after last weeks game where he showed enough to warrant the job.

Whatever, go fly some kites people. I'm sure all of you will be thrilled at seasons end with ol' noodle arm still at QB. F'n suckers.

Didnt you vote for Kellen Clemens in the poll I started?? Uh yeaaa, you did.

But now that Mangini made his decision to go with Chad this week, you are backing off your original stance. Nice job, ya freakin hypocrite.

Didn't want to leave these jewels out. Good thing we can state our own opinion without being persecuted, eh?

Calm down kid, you're totally out of control. :fighting0050:

Stfu! It's one thing for you to not want to see someone play, it's another thing when you start to wish ****ing injuries on people! That is ****ing tasteless.

Good post. He's had his own agenda for awhile which is anti Chad. I've never seen a fan like him who actually wants the Jets to lose to satisfy his agenda. Sadly he won't change anytime soon.

Didn't want to leave these jewels out. Good thing we can state our own opinion without being persecuted, eh?

Care to read what I was called by masonjet before that post of mine? I was being polite by calling him a hypocrite, which he is btw.

And for the record. I dont hate Chad Pennington. I dont hate ecurb. And I dont hate anybody here on this forum, even if they hate me.

Care to read what I was called by masonjet before that post of mine? I was being polite by calling him a hypocrite, which he is btw.

And for the record. I dont hate Chad Pennington. I dont hate ecurb. And I dont hate anybody here on this forum, even if they hate me.

If you dont hate him why wish injuries for him.

Just hope your boy kellen beats him out for the starting job.

If you dont hate him why wish injuries for him.

Just hope your boy kellen beats him out for the starting job.

Am I actually going to watch the game on sunday and wish injury to him? No.

Am I actually going to watch the game on sunday and wish the Jets lose? No.

But I cant help from feeling that if those things happened, it would be the best thing for the Jets Franchise and Team.

And I have no faith in our HC to have the balls to change QBs, especially after we probably roll off a few W's here.

Am I actually going to watch the game on sunday and wish the Jets lose? No.

But I cant help from feeling that if those things happened, it would be the best thing for the Jets Franchise and Team.

And I have no faith in our HC to have the balls to change QBs, especially after we probably roll off a few W's here.

Mangini is being called a marked man for having the balls to stand up to Belly. But he doesn't have the balls to change QBs.

LOL.

Maybe, just maybe he thinks Chad is the right guy for the job.

Mangini is being called a marked man for having the balls to stand up to Belly. But he doesn't have the balls to change QBs.

LOL.

Why thats crazy talk!

You should be banned! Your picking on him for his opinion! :lol:

Well, maybe Pennington gets INJURED AGAIN and SOON, and he's forced to change QBs. We can only be so lucky.

HYPOCRITE: a person who pretends to have virtues, moral or religious beliefs, principles, etc., that he or she does not actually possess, esp. a person whose actions belie stated beliefs.

Now i'm confused...

HYPOCRITE: a person who pretends to have virtues, moral or religious beliefs, principles, etc., that he or she does not actually possess, esp. a person whose actions belie stated beliefs.

Now i'm confused...

Rooting for him to get injured, and being happy after does get injured, is 2 different things.

LOL.

What? Mangini spilling the beans on Belichick would never get him fired by Woody, but he'd sure as hell feel the fire if he switched QBs and it didnt work out.

Mangini is no Shanahan. He doesnt have the track record to stick his neck out on a QB switch, and be allowed a mulligan if it doesnt work out.

What? Mangini spilling the beans on Belichick would never get him fired by Woody, but he'd sure as hell feel the fire if he switched QBs and it didnt work out.

Mangini is no Shanahan. He doesnt have the track record to stick his neck out on a QB switch, and be allowed a mulligan if it doesnt work out.

He would get a mulligan for a few reasons... he got the JETS to the playoffs...

He cut Mawae - look what happened

Im sure Woody wouldnt mind Chad being off the payroll if Mangini thinks Clemens can get it done...

this move makes 0 long term football sense to me. The only way I can think this makes sense is if this was done out of fear of media backlash.

Really?

Chad played well VS the Pats... the same Pats that DOMINATED the chargers and LT... he scored more in less time than the Chargers and with less to work with.. not to mention hurt for the 2nd TD...

HE is 6-1 VS the Phins

How does it not make sense? Mangini isnt going to risk losing the season and play Clemens... until the JETS cant make the playoffs you go with the guy who you know will lead you there.

Now i'm confused...

if you're trying this use this post to call Barton a Hypocrite you really need to go back to English class. I know the irony of me saying this while using incorrect grammar, but I'm not trying to be mean, just helpful.

if you're trying this use this post to call Barton a Hypocrite you really need to go back to English class. I know the irony of me saying this while using incorrect grammar, but I'm not trying to be mean, just helpful.

LOL

Yoo Stoopid Idiat

What makes you think this??

Is it so hard for you to believe that Mangini actually thinks Chad is the better of the 2 QB's??

He watches the 2 every day in practice Barton, not you. Im pretty sure if he'd seen enough from Clemens he'd have put him in.

Your just making up stuff saying that he is to 'afraid' to make the change. Why in the name of God do you believe that is the case.

Archived