Jets | Pennington to start Week 3

Smizzy

I am rooting for the T-E-A-M.

By getting rid of Pennington, we are better off as a T-E-A-M.

I hope he lays a f'n egg this sunday and we finally move the hell on from this roadblock POS QB.

IN YOUR OPINION...

Maybe if you didnt express your opinion like such a dick... people wouldnt complain...

when you act like a know it all... you will be made fun of

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I hope you grow up sometime soon....get OVER it! Be a fan or go root for another team, KC will get his time. This is still Chad's team, right now, it's the right thing.

Actually, it isn't.

AND YOU FOOLS CAN'T SEE IT! OR YOU ARE SIMPLY TO AFRAID TO ADMIT IT!

Actually, it isn't.

AND YOU FOOLS CAN'T SEE IT! OR YOU ARE SIMPLY TO AFRAID TO ADMIT IT!

again with this ****y attitude that you know more than anyone...

your getting nowhere in life with that personality buddy....

Mangini and the JETS like Chad... are you smarter than them?

Most PAID NFL analysts like Chad over Kellen this season, are you smarter than them?

Stop acting like a whiney 3 year old know it all and people will then respect your opinions.

again with this ****y attitude that you know more than anyone...

your getting nowhere in life with that personality buddy....

Mangini and the JETS like Chad... are you smarter than them?

Most PAID NFL analysts like Chad over Kellen this season, are you smarter than them?

Stop acting like a whiney 3 year old know it all and people will then respect your opinions.

I tell it like I see it! I wouldnt give a sh#t if NOBODY liked my opinions. Fortunately, there are people that do, moreso than yours I'm sure.

And dont make me go there.....you know what I am talkin about.......

I tell it like I see it! I wouldnt give a sh#t if NOBODY liked my opinions. Fortunately, there are people that do, moreso than yours I'm sure.

Yesh, you and chadharmoon can take turns sucking Clem's dick while the rest of us root for the TEAM, no matter who the QB is.

I think you're in the minority. When Jet fans start putting their own personal agendas before the team, we have a problem. Fortunately, the coaching staff (I would think...they get paid to)knows more about who's best fitted on this team to win...if they don't in your opinion, why don't you fax over your resume.

I hope he lays a f'n egg this sunday and we finally move the hell on from this roadblock POS QB.

Oh please you're so full of ****. Obviously the coaches think Pennington gives this team the best chance to win. It's really that simple.

Basically your argument is here is that you're smarter than Mangini and co. Good luck winning that argument.

And how hard is it to just ROOT FOR THE TEAM??!!! My god you'd really rather see the Jets go 0-5 just because you happen not to like the QB? Get the F*CK OVER YOURSELF YOU WHINY ANNOYING PIECE OF CRAP.

Sorry for the attack but it has to be said.

The only "personal agenda" I have is wanting The JETS to win a superbowl.

I know Chad cant do that for us, so I want him gone.

I have made no guarantees about Clemens. I never said he was the answer to all our problems. Only that he potentially may be, so therefore he should get the call - especially after last weeks game where he showed enough to warrant the job.

Whatever, go fly some kites people. I'm sure all of you will be thrilled at seasons end with ol' noodle arm still at QB. F'n suckers.

Oh please you're so full of ****. Obviously the coaches think Pennington gives this team the best chance to win. It's really that simple.

Basically your argument is here is that you're smarter than Mangini and co. Good luck winning that argument.

And how hard is it to just ROOT FOR THE TEAM??!!! My god you'd really rather see the Jets go 0-5 just because you happen not to like the QB? Get the F*CK OVER YOURSELF YOU WHINY ANNOYING PIECE OF CRAP.

Sorry for the attack but it has to be said.

Didnt you vote for Kellen Clemens in the poll I started?? Uh yeaaa, you did.

But now that Mangini made his decision to go with Chad this week, you are backing off your original stance. Nice job, ya freakin hypocrite.

OK clearly you have an agenda and its clear you have for some time.

Chad was named the starter in the off-season, he has since put in a great performance vs the Pats, were he went perfect (barring coles drop) on a drive where he could hardly walk. That was vs one of the top units in the NFL (see what happened Phillip Rivers) and yet he still moved the ball on them,commited no turnovers and put up 2 TD's.

Clemens has had one great QUARTER!!

He was lost until the 4th Quarter and to be honest either our O-line stepped up big time or else the Ravens pass rush fell apart. He was good and showed that he has a lot of potential but he is far far from the complete package yet.

Chad is the man for now and will be until Clemens proves that he gives this team the better chance to win now.

But now that Mangini made his decision to go with Chad this week, you are backing off your original stance. Nice job, ya freakin hypocrite.

Haha you gotta be freakin kidding me. I thought Pennington was gonna be out for longer now that it's clear that the injury was only serious enough for him to miss just 1 game, it's obvious that Pennington is still clearly this team's best QB.

And let me get this straight, just because you think Pennington can't lead this team to a Super Bowl, that makes it ok to root for the team to lose whenever he plays? Now that is some twisted logic.

I think my head hurts now.

He wants the team to win.

You said you

hope he lays a f'n egg
which is hardly rooting for the team, is it?

I have made no guarantees about Clemens. I never said he was the answer to all our problems. Only that he potentially may be, so therefore he should get the call - especially after last weeks game where he showed enough to warrant the job.

Whatever, go fly some kites people. I'm sure all of you will be thrilled at seasons end with ol' noodle arm still at QB. F'n suckers.

No, You think Chad cant win a SB.

You know sweet **** all.

Haha you gotta be freakin kidding me. I thought Pennington was gonna be out for longer now that it's clear that the injury was only serious enough for him to miss just 1 game, it's obvious that Pennington is still clearly this team's best QB.

And let me get this straight, just because you think Pennington can't lead this team to a Super Bowl, that makes it ok to root for the team to lose whenever he plays? Now that is some twisted logic.

I think my head hurts now.

LOL, nice spin attempt. Sorry, but you are a complete hypocrite. I started the poll just 2 days ago, and the news was already out there Pennington was good to play this past sunday by his own word. So dont try spinning any bullsh#t about you voting for Clemens because you thought Pennington was hurt worse. LOL thats just a pathetic spin attempt.

Here's what you said in the thread, btw, in case you forgot.

I have to say Clemens. I still think Pennington is a good QB but he's had his chances and he just gets hurt too much. We might as well see what Clemens can do as it seems like we may be headed for a potentially long season. He obviously still needs to learn many things so I think it will be a good idea for him to get experience this year on what may not be a playoff team.

Whatever you say, John Kerry.

Enter what country?? Im Irish and am in Ireland.

Dude, what the hell are you talking about??

I said "I know Chad cant win us a superbowl"

then you responded with "Thats your opinion!!!"

NO SH#T. I said "I know chad cant win us a superbowl", key world is "I"

Learn the language.

LOL, nice spin attempt. Sorry, but you are a complete hypocrite. I started the poll just 2 days ago, and the news was already out there Pennington was good to play this past sunday by his own word. So dont try spinning any bullsh#t about you voting for Clemens because you thought Pennington was hurt worse. LOL thats just a pathetic spin attempt.

Even if he did post that, that's a far cry from something like this..."I seriously hope Chad plays like sh#t and we lose, or he's too hobbled to do anything so they are forced to play Clemens."

YOU HOPE WE LOSE! In all my 43 years of being a Jets fan, I've never, ever heard a fan of my team ever say anything like that...guess there's a first time for everything. Fans of other teams hope we lose.

Oh man you're way too obsessed with this. I didn't see the news that Pennington was starting until today skippy. I'd like to see what Clemens can do but since Pennington's injury is clearly not as bad as I thought it was going to be, hitting the panic button this early in the season is clearly not something Mangini and co are going to do.

Edit: And I always root for my team to win. I don't care who plays QB. I don't know a fan can root against his or her own team. That is just completely incomprehensible to me. You can come up with all the excuses you want Barton, but that is absolutely pathetic and the simple fact that you say that should make any Jet fan take anything you say with a grain of salt. You are clearly more interested in the Jets coaches and management pursuing the agenda that you would like to see happen, and if they don't do it then you simply root against the team. It's a sad, sad world you must live in.

Oh man you're way too obsessed with this. I didn't see the news that Pennington was starting until today skippy. I'd like to see what Clemens can do but since Pennington's injury is clearly not as bad as I thought it was going to be, hitting the panic button this early in the season is clearly not something Mangini and co are going to do.

Edit: And I always root for my team to win. I don't care who plays QB. I don't know a fan can root against his or her own team. That is just completely incomprehensible to me. You can come up with all the excuses you want Barton, but that is absolutely pathetic and the simple fact that you say that should make any Jet fan take anything you say with a grain of salt. You are clearly more interested in the Jets coaches and management pursuing the agenda that you would like to see happen, and if they don't do it then you simply root against the team. It's a sad, sad world you must live in.

I wonder who Barton hates more. Jason Taylor or Chad Pennington?

Chad Pennington as a starter VS the Phins

6-1

9 TD

1 INT

This is the same Phins team that beats up on Brady and the Pats at least once a year...

I'm supporting Chad too, but I will always be objective in my criticism. I don't think that is really "owning" another team. That averages out to just over 1 TD a game, and pretty much no INTs, which is nice but that seems to be more a testament to the defense playing the Phish tough that 1 pass TD is enough to win most of the time.

How about we both agree to cheer Chad on to throw 3 TDs this Sunday? :P

I'm supporting Chad too, but I will always be objective in my criticism. I don't think that is really "owning" another team. That averages out to just over 1 TD a game, and pretty much no INTs, which is nice but that seems to be more a testament to the defense playing the Phish tough that 1 pass TD is enough to win most of the time.

How about we both agree to cheer Chad on to throw 3 TDs this Sunday? :P

Most of those games were under Herm. I'm sure they kicked a lot of fgs.

YOU THINK... stop with this all knowing act... its getting old...

Its called supporting the decision of the TEAM that he likes... something you claim to do...

Why do you only like ti when they play Clemens? At least he likes his team either way...

Even if he did post that, that's a far cry from something like this..."I seriously hope Chad plays like sh#t and we lose, or he's too hobbled to do anything so they are forced to play Clemens."

YOU HOPE WE LOSE! In all my 43 years of being a Jets fan, I've never, ever heard a fan of my team ever say anything like that...guess there's a first time for everything. Fans of other teams hope we lose.

Long term goals >>>>> Short term goals

Archived