Jets | Pennington to start Week 3

Smizzy

HYPOCRITE: a person who pretends to have virtues, moral or religious beliefs, principles, etc., that he or she does not actually possess, esp. a person whose actions belie stated beliefs.

Now i'm confused...

HAHAHAHAHAHA

And when I insulted Barton, I said I'm sorry but it was necessary. And it still is. I have no respect for Jets fans who root against their own team and root for players to get injured. Bartos is not even a fan in my book.

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply
this move makes 0 long term football sense to me. The only way I can think this makes sense is if this was done out of fear of media backlash.

I think Mangini proved he doesn't give 2 sh!ts what the media thinks when he drafted OL in the 06' draft instead of a QB like all the media wanted.

Rooting for him to get injured, and being happy after does get injured, is 2 different things.

So then, you'd have no problem if people here rooted for you to have, say, a large piece of cement fall on your hands, thus forcing you to not post for a while. As long as they weren't happy when it happened?

MasonJet, you're a friend of mine but where did Barton say that he was rooting for an injury to Chad or for the Jets to lose? He has always said that he does not wish injury on Chad and although he thinks its in the Jets' best interest to lose, he does infact root for them to win come Sunday afternoon.

P.S. Be like 80. Travel from your college to more than one or two home games a year!

MasonJet, you're a friend of mine but where did Barton say that he was rooting for an injury to Chad or for the Jets to lose? He has always said that he does not wish injury on Chad and although he thinks its in the Jets' best interest to lose, he does infact root for them to win come Sunday afternoon.

P.S. Be like 80. Travel from your college to more than one or two home games a year!

Barton has actually said he wants the JETS to lose so Chad loses his job... that much I know...

Barton has actually said he wants the JETS to lose so Chad loses his job... that much I know...

Come gametime, I'll root for the Jets like I always do. But sorry, I cant help from knowing that if we lose, and it in turn gets Pennington benched, it is a GOOD thing.

This is not a playoff team with Chad at QB. Wake up, people.

Barton has said many many times that he hopes the Jets lose whenever Pennington starts. All you need to is read through this thread he's said it several times.

And I'm goin to the Skins game on November 4th! I will see you there bitch!

Come gametime, I'll root for the Jets like I always do. But sorry, I cant help from knowing that if we lose, and it in turn gets Pennington benched, it is a GOOD thing.

This is not a playoff team with Chad at QB. Wake up, people.

There you go again, presenting your opinion as if it were fact. I wonder if that's partly why people find you so annoying.

Barton has said many many times that he hopes the Jets lose whenever Pennington starts. All you need to is read through this thread he's said it several times.

And I'm goin to the Skins game on November 4th! I will see you there bitch!

November 4th for the Skins game eh? Are you going to actually tailgate since you're not going with your old man? Give me a ring. I should be in the lot by 9, 9:30 at the latest. If I'm not going with my old man then I'll be there by 7:30,8.

Then again, you're one section away so see you inside anyway.:)

What the hell are you basing this on??

Did you watch him vs the Pats??

Irish...what was the final score? Did you also see what the Pat's D was doing??? In other words where was the d concentrating on? And how many times were the receivers covered down field???? Would you like me to continue. Take it easy, I don't hate Penny and was Penny's biggest supporter over the Vinny days, but I think just like then we need to change NOW. Let's see what happens come sunday. In addition, did you see how he played in the playoff game against the Pats too??

Irish...what was the final score? Did you also see what the Pat's D was doing??? In other words where was the d concentrating on? And how many times were the receivers covered down field???? Would you like me to continue. Take it easy, I don't hate Penny and was Penny's biggest supporter over the Vinny days, but I think just like then we need to change NOW. Let's see what happens come sunday. In addition, did you see how he played in the playoff game against the Pats too??

The Pats were covering the deep ball all game and gave Chad all the 10-15 yard stuff... Chad also went out and scored easier on the Pats D than LT and Phillip rivers did the following week...

Open your eyes

LOL, is this a joke. I have watched the game three times. The Pats had everyone covered deep.

And what the hell are you bitching about what the final score was, I guess you missed our D giving up something like 4 80+ yard drives.

Unless Clemens suddenly learned how to play Defence like Lawrence taylor, there is no way he could have done anything about that game. The defence gave chad and the offence NO CHANCE!!

And yes I did see how he played in the playoff game and before we really fell behind thanks to a freak play he was great.

I wouldn't be surprised if this was all a ruse and Kellen Clemens starts Sunday.

HA! How awesome would that be.

12:59 Sunday

Mangini: Hey Chad, can you come over here?

Chad: Yea coach. Whats up?

Mangini: See that clipboard over there?

Chad: Uh, ye-ahh...

Mangini: Feel free to jot down any notes while watching Clemens.

Chad: :shock:

Question:

If by some miraculous chance the Dolphins beat the Jets, do you pull Pennington?

penningtonfan82, ecurb and madmike, your answers are not needed as we all already know them.

Depends on how the loss occurs....if say the defense blows the game or the OL than no.

Naturally you and the Bartonette will blame that type scenario on Pennington because at the end of the day, the two of you should really replace Mangini and Schotty.

LOL, is this a joke. I have watched the game three times. The Pats had everyone covered deep.

And what the hell are you bitching about what the final score was, I guess you missed our D giving up something like 4 80+ yard drives.

Unless Clemens suddenly learned how to play Defence like Lawrence taylor, there is no way he could have done anything about that game. The defence gave chad and the offence NO CHANCE!!

And yes I did see how he played in the playoff game and before we really fell behind thanks to a freak play he was great.

Dude, Chad Great..I think NOT...Lets see what happens this sunday. I hope we win. But if Chad plays like crap, we CAN't stay with him at QB that's the bottom line....Right or Wrong?

Dude, Chad Great..I think NOT...Lets see what happens this sunday. I hope we win. But if Chad plays like crap, we CAN't stay with him at QB that's the bottom line....Right or Wrong?

See, I dont understand this logic AT ALL.

If you want to pull a QB after he has one more bad start, pull him RIGHT NOW, and get it over with for f#cks sake! When you have a QB who you want to pull after he lays another stinker, you dont have a QB at all. Bottom line.

The Bengals-Browns game was the defense giving the offenses no chance. Jets-Pats was just the Pats stomping us. They beat us offensively and defensively.

Archived