Jets | Pennington to start Week 3

Smizzy

Jets | Pennington to start Week 3

Tue, 18 Sep 2007 10:02:02 -0700

Dave Hutchinson, of the Star-Ledger, reports New York Jets QB Chad Pennington (ankle) will start the team's Week 3 game, barring a setback in practice this week.

Not new news but thought it deserved it's own thread.

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sweet. Say what you want about Penningtons ability to show up in big games, but he's had the 'phins number ever since he became the starter.

I wish him luck and a great game. I am not a big Pennington fan but he is tough and at this point, the better qb. I hope that our line doesn't get him killed.

Sweet. Say what you want about Penningtons ability to show up in big games, but he's had the 'phins number ever since he became the starter.

yeah he has, hopefully cotch is ok. i still haven't heard about him, but with cotch and coles at full stregnth, it should be 'bend over time' for the phins.

yeah he has, hopefully cotch is ok. i still haven't heard about him, but with cotch and coles at full stregnth, it should be 'bend over time' for the phins.

Losing Cotchery would completely cripple us. The one WR that could have possibly filled into that role I thought(Stuckey) is on the IR, and every inch of faith i had re-found in JMac is gone for good. If he's anything like LC though, he could have 4 broken ribs and he'd still try to play, so who knows.

Remind me...whats Chads record against the phins?

He may very well have a bad game up ahead, he may not even have a great game STATS WISE against the phins, but he beats them. Period.

Chad Pennington as a starter VS the Phins

6-1

9 TD

1 INT

This is the same Phins team that beats up on Brady and the Pats at least once a year...

Chad Pennington as a starter VS the Phins

6-1

9 TD

1 INT

This is the same Phins team that beats up on Brady and the Pats at least once a year...

Well I don't really look much into the Phins always beating the Pats. Some teams just have other teams numbers, and this just happens to be one of those bizarre examples.

I wish him luck and a great game. I am not a big Pennington fan but he is tough and at this point, the better qb. I hope that our line doesn't get him killed.

well said. I agree. Miami is a nothing! No run game; no OL; aging DL and a washed up QB. Experience counts and that is CHAD's only advantage, IMO.

My God. This franchise has no balls....ever!

I seriously hope Chad plays like sh#t and we lose, or he's too hobbled to do anything so they are forced to play Clemens.

We are going nowhere with this loser starting for us. NOWHERE.

You're joking I hope. I don't like either one of these guys, but I would never in a million years wish something like this..."I seriously hope Chad plays like sh#t and we lose, or he's too hobbled to do anything so they are forced to play Clemens."

How old are you?

You're joking I hope. I don't like either one of these guys, but I would never in a million years wish something like this..."I seriously hope Chad plays like sh#t and we lose, or he's too hobbled to do anything so they are forced to play Clemens."

How old are you?

he's a classless 16 year old, attention whore. It gets old, but you learn to endure his immaturity.

I seriously hope Chad plays like sh#t and we lose, or he's too hobbled to do anything so they are forced to play Clemens.

And you chastise other people for rooting for one player over the team? How about just rooting for the Jets to win and to go all the way like a normal person?

head_up_your_ass.jpg

Take your head out of your ass and start acting like a normal fan, will ya?

Clem's time is coming, whether you act like a POS or not.

And you chastise other people for rooting for one player over the team? How about just rooting for the Jets to win and to go all the way like a normal person?

I am rooting for the T-E-A-M.

By getting rid of Pennington, we are better off as a T-E-A-M.

I hope he lays a f'n egg this sunday and we finally move the hell on from this roadblock POS QB.

I am rooting for the T-E-A-M.

By getting rid of Pennington, we are better off as a T-E-A-M.

I hope he lays a f'n egg this sunday and we finally move the hell on from this roadblock POS QB.

I hope you grow up sometime soon....get OVER it! Be a fan or go root for another team, KC will get his time. This is still Chad's team, right now, it's the right thing.

Archived