patsies - 16-0

Blackout

i triewd to call in to the patriots radio postgame show

617 9311041

and i first called up and they asked me what for and i was like "some guy just said on the air the patriots are going 16-0, but they still play teams like the steelers and colts" and the guy was like "you dont think the patriots will beat the colts?" and i said "not really" and he said "thanks for calling" and hung up

i call back a minute later, same douchbag picks up, and asks what im callnig for, i change my voice and answer "i think tom brady is the best!" and he said "Yeah me too" and hung up.

3rd time i call up i say i want to talk about brett favre and the TD record and the same ******* answers and says "yeah we don't care about that" and hangs up.

patriots fans are scared to let someone speak against them on the radiowaves these days, huh?

They just might do it. Tom Brady has pretty much never had weapons his entire career, yet he's still made an argument for being the best QB in the league. Now you give arguably the best QB in the league some talented WRs, and he smashes opposing defenses and begins cementing himself as the best. If he keeps this up, Peyton's TD record will be a memory.

They just might do it. Tom Brady has pretty much never had weapons his entire career, yet he's still made an argument for being the best QB in the league. Now you give arguably the best QB in the league some talented WRs, and he smashes opposing defenses and begins cementing himself as the best. If he keeps this up, Peyton's TD record will be a memory.

Not if Mr."I-play-when-I-want-to-play" decides that he doesn't want to play.

No team will go undefeated in our lifetime. Say, for example, the Pats, Colts or Pitt are 14-0 and have clinched the division and let's say home field - what coach would NOT rest their weary starters?

Probably just one scumbag who will go down in NFL history as a cheater.

All it takes is Tom Brady to get Herpes from one of his back-alley adventures and have an off day for the pats to not go 16-0. I'd also like to add the Pats have yet to play either a good team or a team that has it's **** together. The Bolts are good but they don't know whether they are coming or going and just look lost. Lets see how they fare against a well coached team with talent before crowning them the next undefeated team.

All it takes is Tom Brady to get Herpes from one of his back-alley adventures and have an off day for the pats to not go 16-0. I'd also like to add the Pats have yet to play either a good team or a team that has it's **** together. The Bolts are good but they don't know whether they are coming or going and just look lost. Lets see how they fare against a well coached team with talent before crowning them the next undefeated team.

The Pats have crushed the Jets, Chargers and Bills. Winning by 20+ points in the NFL isn't easy.

How many points will the Pats score next Monday against Cincy?

They will lose to either Indy or Pittsburgh.

Manning + his weapons are the only ones who i beleive can match Brady score for score.

As for Pittsburgh, well I think they are 1 team who will be able to pressure Brady all day long.

Remember Brady and that O still plays in NE....And it wont be 80 degrees and sunny in NE for much longer then a week or two, if that. When its 20 degrees, snowing and windy, when the hits sting that much more and footing is that much harder, we'll see how that offense holds up.

The Pats have crushed the Jets, Chargers and Bills. Winning by 20+ points in the NFL isn't easy.

How many points will the Pats score next Monday against Cincy?

It is when it's a pro team playing either college level coaching or talent. I can honestly say that some Varsity high school teams would give the Bills a run for their money.

Archived