JN Top 10

Maxman

I never said there wouldnt be a nice little * beside it.;)

Seriously though, if recent form is anything to go by he will win it and in all fairness he will deserve it too.

I hate Brady but he is the best in the NFL, its that simple IMO.

If Manning had Randy Moss he would be doing the same thing... hell I really was hoping the JETS would pick up moss... him and chad would tear it up like the old days,...

If Manning had Randy Moss he would be doing the same thing... hell I really was hoping the JETS would pick up moss... him and chad would tear it up like the old days,...

Any other QB you could use that however Manning has Harrison and Wayne who are still far better than the Pats duo of Moss/Welker, Moss/Stallworth.

Also Brady has proven he put up great numbers with literally nothing at the WR position. Manning has not.

Can you imagine all the what if`s going on right now. Tannabaum is in his office looking at moss` stats thinking back to last season after the JETS PLAYED OAKLAND AND MOSS STAYED LATE TO TALK TO PENNY & you know penny talked to Mangini & tann. & know tangini is thinking what if we did bring him here. (2) What if we gave Kendal that extra $1,000,000 (3) the bears are thinking what if they kept T.Jones.(4) You know Parcells is thinking I should`ve` stayed in Big D 1 more year.there`s probably a lot more what if`s going on after week 3 also.

Can you imagine all the what if`s going on right now. Tannabaum is in his office looking at moss` stats thinking back to last season after the JETS PLAYED OAKLAND AND MOSS STAYED LATE TO TALK TO PENNY & you know penny talked to Mangini & tann. & know tangini is thinking what if we did bring him here. (2) What if we gave Kendal that extra $1,000,000 (3) the bears are thinking what if they kept T.Jones.(4) You know Parcells is thinking I should`ve` stayed in Big D 1 more year.there`s probably a lot more what if`s going on after week 3 also.

You're also assuming that Moss would have came to the Jets and still taken the same paycut. He is looking for a title, not his old college teammate.

1) please do not compare Noodles to Tom Brady

2) what has SD done thus far to merit #7?

The Colts are, are you still dreaming that they didnt beat the Pats and go on to win it all last season?

Come on ecurb. The Pats were up 21. They should have won that game. Not to mention they're 3 best WR's weren't on the team last year. Pats are the best team in football.

Now shuttup and take this rep like a man.

Archived