Cannizzaro has the IQ of a potato chip

Sperm Edwards

According to the Elias Sports Bureau, since the current NFL playoff format was instituted in 1990, 83 teams have started 1-4, and only five have survived to make the playoffs - the 1992 Chargers, 1993 Oilers, 2002 Jets and Titans and 2004 Packers.

That equates to six hundredths of a percent - hardly friendly odds.

5 out of 83 is 6%, not 0.06%.

How can he claim to know anything about anything when he can't even do elementary school mathematics?

He is impossible to take seriously. I mean there are reporters anyone likes more than others because of writing style, bias, or perceived bias; but this guy is just simply unintelligent. Virtually every person who posts here has an intellect that dwarfs his.

How can he claim to know anything about anything when he can't even do elementary school mathematics?

He is impossible to take seriously. I mean there are reporters anyone likes more than others because of writing style, bias, or perceived bias; but this guy is just simply unintelligent. Virtually every person who posts here has an intellect that dwarfs his.

What's even sadder is that 50% of his readers will accept his formula as truth.

;-)

He is in the same category as some CHADWICK first -last-and always- fans! I wonder why the Jets plight does not rate high on their agenda? Isn't it about the TEAM?

yes you are right.. spermy...

obviously cannizzaro did not have a solid 6th grade math education...

but what he might have been trying to say was

6/100 which is = to 6% .... not 6/100 OF a percent

OY!

Didn't one of his articles suggest the Jets use a 4-3 base defense before the regular season or around the draft? And it wasn't like a typo or anything.

When Hermie left & stopped spoon-feeding his stories, he stopped knowing anything about the Jets. He's just an imbecile with a press pass.

What makes it worse is the editor, who's job description includes searching articles for mistakes, missed it too..

See this is the very reason I stopped reading what these people are trying to write and pass off as "special information that no one else has".

Besides the fact that you couple this hamhead with the other two talking heads in the morning on 1050, you get perhaps 0.06% of correct factual info.

By the way, talking of 1050am (espn radio), in the morning both predicted that the Yanks would miss the playoffs. It's soooo good knowing that the Yanks are playing the Indians tomorrow (which happens to be that fat guys team). Guess once the beatings start, he'll start eating those 6 foot heros again. Sorry I went off on a tangent.

First off, my definition of "virtually every person"

90%

Secondly...i take that bet. :cool:

You're forgetting that the stuff you read is AFTER an editor gets through cleaning it up.

Remember this bitch whining in his article when a laughing rookie D'Brickashaw Ferguson ran across the street, after Can'zero's meal ticket got replaced by Coach Tight Lips?

He's a total douchebag & frankly comes across as someone who is just not intelligent. His writing skills are akin that of a whiny child. To say nothing of his lack of knowing how to spell words any writer (certainly any Jets writer after Chad's PC) should know without looking up, like privilege.

Archived