why don't we use Leon more?

Blackout

15 carries in 4 games isnt very much

he's a nice chance of pace back

the same reason why thomas jones only has 12 carries on sunday, defenses stack the box and for our "passing" game to beat them and the sideline to sideline offense just doesnt get it done, without a vertical game and a defense that needs to respect the arm strength of a qb there will no no running game, but i agree i would love to see more leon.

i'm officially off the chad bandwagon, and am ready for a change. If for no other reason than to free up Leon in the passing and running game. Everyone bitches about the D, but the offense should have had enough to win this game.

bad play calls, or bad QB play. I'm ready for Kellen.

i'm officially off the chad bandwagon, and am ready for a change. If for no other reason than to free up Leon in the passing and running game. Everyone bitches about the D, but the offense should have had enough to win this game.

bad play calls, or bad QB play. I'm ready for Kellen.

took me till Sunday to feel that way, but reality it starting to finally set in for most of us

Where has there been room to run? Against New England and Baltimore we were playing catch-up and when we ran the ball we were running against two of the top five run defenses in the NFL. In the Miami game, TJ was on a roll and as for Buffalo, Leon was invisible until the 4th quarter when he came in to catch screen passes with 7 minutes left when we're down by 10.:character42: Don't know why he wasn't used more earlier in that game.

Where has there been room to run? Against New England and Baltimore we were playing catch-up and when we ran the ball we were running against two of the top five run defenses in the NFL. In the Miami game, TJ was on a roll and as for Buffalo, Leon was invisible until the 4th quarter when he came in to catch screen passes with 7 minutes left when we're down by 10.:character42:Don't know why he wasn't used more earlier in that game.

Coaching has been poor this season.

Defenses are spying Washinton when he roams out of the backfield.

which gives me cause to think other guys are not being watched as closely...cotch/coles...oh wait, we don't throw down field to them anyway...

this pisses me off, we have the offensive peaces, it just kills me to watch them go to waste. I know the O-line is average at best, but we can make them look better by throwing some bulletts all over the field and surprising them with the run...this kills me to watch.

which gives me cause to think other guys are not being watched as closely...cotch/coles...oh wait, we don't throw down field to them anyway...

this pisses me off, we have the offensive peaces, it just kills me to watch them go to waste. I know the O-line is average at best, but we can make them look better by throwing some bulletts all over the field and surprising them with the run...this kills me to watch.

exactly, i mean the decsion shouldnt be this hard its like do you want to vacation in new england or cabo san lucas

For the last time the Bills did not do anything resembling 'stacking the box' on sunday. Our O-line was getting destroyed up front by there D-line, It really was that simple.

Even cotchery made a comment afterwards about how far back their secondary was playing so serioulsy guys stop talking crap about that, its pure BS!!!!

For the last time the Bills did not do anything resembling 'stacking the box' on sunday. Our O-line was getting destroyed up front by there D-line, It really was that simple.

Even cotchery made a comment afterwards about how far back their secondary was playing so serioulsy guys stop talking crap about that, its pure BS!!!!

This is the same thing the Pats did...

They didnt stack the box against us... they didnt need to with the JETS Oline...

They played the DB's deep actually and kept everything in front of them... knowing the QB/WR would not have time to get past the DB...

i think more then less the stacking in the box statements is what most teams do to us, not all. The bills d line did do a number on the o line this weekend. I think the argument is when teams do stack the box it forces the passing game to be effective which it rarely is

This is the same thing the Pats did...

They didnt stack the box against us... they didnt need to with the JETS Oline...

They played the DB's deep actually and kept everything in front of them... knowing the QB/WR would not have time to get past the DB...

Thank You, they dont need to. Our run blocking is that bad that they dont need to commit any players to stop the run.

The only time a team has had 8 up at the line was actually vs baltimore, The Ravens showed no respect for his passing at all and brought LB's and DB's at will.

Seriously, until their pass rush fell to pieces (think they switched to a prevent), it was working too.

i think more then less the stacking in the box statements is what most teams do to us, not all. The bills d line did do a number on the o line this weekend. I think the argument is when teams do stack the box it forces the passing game to be effective which it rarely is

The fact of the matter is our running game is not good, whether its the blocking, whether its TJ I dont know.

If we cant run on the Bills we cant run on too many teams!!!

I hope we use Leon a lot more vs The Giants, maybe send him deep like we did in pre-season.:thumbup:

The fact of the matter is our running game is not good, whether its the blocking, whether its TJ I dont know.

I hope we use Leon a lot more vs The Giants, maybe send him deep like we did in pre-season.:thumbup:

and if hes not wide open again who is going to get him the deep ball???????

How about activating Barnes for ALL games, he was active in the Miami game and we could somewhat run the ball. I dont understand why we even picked him up if we arent going to use him. It perplexes me..........No, it vexes me.

and if hes not wide open again who is going to get him the deep ball???????

WTF are you talking about?

IT was right too him.... why would it matter if he was wide open or not...

Now your questioning Chads medium range accuracy... clearly your hell bent against the guy...

Archived