Sign in to follow this  
Maxman

*** The Official Yankees vs Indians Game # 2 Thread ***

:happy0069::rl::yahoo:\:D/:cool0044::cheergal::bwahaharoll::headbang:

You've been a real bitch lately, Dave.

The JETS better win tomorrow... otherwise JN will be on suicide watch...

They play on Saturday now

The JETS better win tomorrow... otherwise JN will be on suicide watch...

Ive been on that since last sunday. Tommorow may be it guys.:confused0082:

F*CK THIS!!!!! F*CK THE INDIANS AND THEIR LUCK. THE BUGS THE UMP ALL THOSE LINDRIVES WE DIDNT GET F*CK THIS ITS NOT EVEN AN EXCUSE ITS A REASON AND IF YOU WERE WATCHING THE GAME YOU WOULD KNOW. MAN IM PISSED RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!!!

Ive been on that since last sunday. Tommorow may be it guys.:confused0082:

Travel day tomorrow. They play on Sunday.

Can't blame this on Torre

Can't blame this on Posada

Can't blame the game on Vizcaino

I blame the game on our "letal" lineup

What a joke

They play on Saturday now

Too much beer does crazy things to your mind... thanks for reminding me its not Sunday yet! lol

Look, this series is not over. It's now back to the Bronx and you get the crappy Cleveland pitchers. This series will still go 5. Trust me.

Cleveland should have ended this one tonight ages ago. Pettitte pitched well, but hats off to the kid, Carmona. Wow!

If Posada wants to come back next year it has to be as a DH/1B. His days as a catcher need to come to an end. This guy has real issues not only blocking balls but catching fast balls at eye level.

Look, this series is not over. It's now back to the Bronx and you get the crappy Cleveland pitchers. This series will still go 5. Trust me.

Cleveland should have ended this one tonight ages ago. Pettitte pitched well, but hats off to the kid, Carmona. Wow!

Our season is now in the hands of two pitchers who have a combined age of 83 years old. Roge im fine with, but if Moose goes in game 4 its lights out. I have no confidence in that sissy. None, zilch, nada.

And as tonight showed, you survive Joba and Rivera and the rest of our bullpen is smooth sailing.

The offense is a whole nother story.

Our season is now in the hands of two pitchers who have a combined age of 83 years old. Roge im fine with, but if Moose goes in game 4 its lights out. I have no confidence in that sissy. None, zilch, nada.

And as tonight showed, you survive Joba and Rivera and the rest of our bullpen is smooth sailing.

The offense is a whole nother story.

I don't think Moose will see game 4. Regardless with the 2 guys the Indians are throwing out there it really shouldn't matter. Sadly, I think it will.

Not feeling too good about that

Miracles do happen...ie '04

Can't blame this on Torre

Can't blame this on Posada

Can't blame the game on Vizcaino

I blame the game on our "letal" lineup

What a joke

Posada has to catch that strike. And he has to hustle to get rid of the ball. Plus not make a bad throw. I love Jorge. Today was not his day.

It won't be easy, but I'm telling you this is going 5. They won't beat Clemens. Game 4 is up in the air, but I have a feeling this goes 5.

Posada has to catch that strike. And he has to hustle to get rid of the ball. Plus not make a bad throw. I love Jorge. Today was not his day.

I love Posada, but:

1. He's not clutch in big time situations. Never has been, bloop double off pedro aside.

2. He doesnt call a good ball game consistently.

3. He should have f##king blocked that slider from Joba that scored Sizemore. That was crap.

It won't be easy, but I'm telling you this is going 5. They won't beat Clemens. Game 4 is up in the air, but I have a feeling this goes 5.

Solid post

Hope you are right

Doubt it though....if the bats don't wake up blow this steaming pile of overrated players up all together at Kenny Loftons house

Hopefully we get the hometown strike calls at YS and the indians get jobbed alittle like we did the last 2 nights.

Can I just point that you are picking apart the yanks for losing this when the Cleveland Indians played a helluva game. Carmona was dealing and the hitters came through. This was a great game to watch.

Jorge cost us the game, at the point we were at. He also continues to gun guys down at second, and hit like a bandit. Before you blame him, explain to me why this collection of choking turds can;t score more than 1 run in 9 innings. No one can blame the pitching staff today. I hope GayFraud is looking for property outside of NY. If they lose this series, the Yankees shouldn't offer him jack squat. he is the forst one that I want to leave town....followed by a long list of overpaid losers.

Jorge cost us the game, at the point we were at. He also continues to gun guys down at second, and hit like a bandit. Before you blame him, explain to me why this collection of choking turds can;t score more than 1 run in 9 innings. No one can blame the pitching staff today. I hope GayFraud is looking for property outside of NY. If they lose this series, the Yankees shouldn't offer him jack squat. he is the forst one that I want to leave town....followed by a long list of overpaid losers.

You didn't score runs because Cleveland has an ACE in Carmona. The kid has stuff.

You didn't score runs because Cleveland has an ACE in Carmona. The kid has stuff.

Ace my ass. A good hitting team gets it done. In the playoffs even more. I'm a die hard Yankee fan, and I don't buy that.

You cant blame only A-Rod, no none is hitting. Plain and simple, Matsui, Posada, Jeter, Damon, Abreu, Cano...no one.