Being ridulcled by Giant fans

faba

I congradulated the fans around me who took my **** of blowing a whistle when the Jets scored and led the Jets fans in the sections around us in the J-E-T-S chant. This definitely stings big though, I couldn't stick around for more than 10 minutes to tailgate afterwords. Again, a big thank you to Tony, Duane & the DeJeterates for todays AWESOME tailgate and see you next week. Great seeing everyone again, will see the majority of you next week as well.

Walking out of the stadium tonight to be insulted by Giant fans is the lowest of lows this football season for me. Sorry for the rant.

Imagine how the Jet players feel getting booed in what they "think" is their own home! This is where "second class citizens" comes from! Oh well, we will only have to endure it for another 99 years! By then we should be ready to win a SB!

A little birdie just pm'd me this link to a post on craigslist in the men-4-men casual sex section, it is a good thing you don't live in carroll gardens, but the phone number given out in it looks familiar, lol

Looking for a tight end to watch football with tonight in brooklyn-m4m-27

LOL here it is

Looking for a tight end to watch football with tonight in brooklyn - m4m - 27

Reply to: pers-442879309@craigslist.org

Date: 2007-10-07, 9:50PM EDT

Just leaving my straight friends house after a day watching football, and I would love to find my own tight end to tackle to the ground. I don't have time to play games all night on email, and I have the gift of being able to size up a man's #### by the sound of his voice and his confidence, so gimme a ring and show me how confident you are.Nine For one to three to nine for O ate (that is the number hidden from the CL sensors). Like I said, i need to hear the voice to know if I will suck your ####, so don't bother with email!

I generally go for either lean young guys or cuddly bears with nice thick ####s, but even more important than that is the confident ****y attitude!

As for me, I have a body similar to Ryan Phillipe from Studio 54, nice and lean

When I was yelling back at them that they are now stuck with Coughlin for another 2 years and that we have a new QB, I got this look from those Giants fans. :confused0058:

You left out the part about you getting your a$$ kicked by a man with one leg.

Im from 532 carroll st. brooklyn ny where are you from jersey boy. Youre comments are childish at best so answer quick

uhhh carroll street is in park slope slash red hook you morons um no indians here just italians and russians but you silly jersey fags wouldnt know that

and here is my #941 232 9408 big mouth

Home tonight already kicked the wifes azz whos next

I gave my phone number whats yours

Okay JoJo -- Here is how it works here. We are not 15. Playing internet tough guy doesn't much work for us here.

Consider this a warning. Sleep this one off and talk football moving forward.

Archived